CHAPTER 50: YOURS (Final) :-*

All of the members can't believe what happen today. Inspirit is agree with Sunggyu's married. And even say congrats to him. But.. just like inspirit always said Sunggyu oppa should get married.

Sunggyu left early than his members from the stage. He need to be alone right now. So he went to theor secret room to have some rest.

Suddenly... the lamp is turn off ..

He try to look around but not one is there.

"Yahh!! Woohyun aa! Please don't playing around like a children please! I don't have any mood right now. "

He continue to sleep but the lamp is turn on.

And its make him stand up and go to saw the switch.

"Are they really going to play? I will hit each of them!" He turnback and..

"Why are you going to hit them?"

His eyes can't believe what he see. He can't believe the person infront lf him.

"Ohh ghost! Please don't turn to be my wife! Don't make me missing her more!!"
Sunggyu said while closing his eyes.

That person rolled her eyes.

"Yahh!! How can this pretty person became a ghost?" Sunggyu really shocked to saw her. He try to touch her and touch her pounting lips.

"Yahh!! You are real Nera!"

"Yahhh! You pabo! I am her!"

Without notice Sunggyu pull her closer and touch her.

"I really miss you. Neraa I love you very much. I am sorry i couldn't say ot before. But i really love you. I miss you. My heart is lose when there is no you. A week seems like a thousand years for me."

She can't hold her feeling anymore. Her tears is coming out and she hug him tightly.

"I love you too oppa." She said inside that hug.

"What did you say?" Sunggyu said and try to let the hug. He put Nera's head up and look into his eyes.

"I love you t..."

Without finished the sentences he take her lips.

1 second..

2.

3.

6.

8.

"Hyung!!! What are you doing inside there? We are waiting here!!"

"Yahhh!! This children ! Can you not disturbing me?" Sunggyu scream out loud that make all of the infinite member laugh.

"Mianhae hyung. We will not disturbing your 'work'!"

While said that they left him and go away.

"They know you are here??" Nera noded while laugh.

"This is sungyeol oppa plans. I am sorry oppa. But i try to call you but you not answer. So i try to call Sungyeol and he ask me to go here. And .. i really thankful. I never thought you will tell your fans about us. "

"I will anything for you."

Sunggyu smile at her and feels really warm Nera is already woth him. He feels really happy right now. He feels blessed and speechable.

"So.. should we do the 'work'?"

"Yahhh! Oppa!! Pervert!"

Sunggyu laugh out loud to saw Nera red face.

Finally... Nera became his mine. His mine forever and after.