CHAPTER 6 : TRAP! ><

" okay.. what should we order?" Sunggyu is busy to read the menu for them. He is hungry right now.

Meanwhile his member..

"Is she coming hyung?" Sungjong whispered that word to Sungyeol. Sungyeol noded but still busy to typing massage on his fone.

"What did you say to her? Did you tell her about Sunggyu hyung?" Hoya also ask him.

"I said he is not with us."

Sungyeol said.

Three of them is holding their smile. They will find an answer for Sunggyu secret.

"What are you talking about?" Sunggyu looked three of them.

"Nothing hyung. Just talk about my fan."Sungjong pretend to act cool. He want to meet and knowing Nera so hard.

Suddenly..

Ring..ring#

Sungyeol was stand up after his fone ringing.

"I will comeback later."then he left.

"Where does he go?" Sunggyu turn his face to Hoya and Sungjong.

"He go out for a second." Hoya said with his calm face. Actually,he really worry a lot!

************************************

"Annyeong..oppa" Nera give her cousin a big smile.

She feel really happy to met her Oppa. She really miss that guy. She didn't meet him almost three years because she have to study at Oversea.

"Let's go Nera! I am hungry right now!" Sungyeol pulled her hand and bring her inside that kafe.

When she got into that kafe, she really akward but she just smile. Many eyes looked at Nera. Maybe because she with a popular singer.

"Oppa.. all of them are looking at us." Nera touch his shoulder. Sungyeol didn't care it and just pulled her hand away.

Finally they arrived at that place and...

"Annyeong.. Nera is with us again." Sungyeol pulled her hand and go into infinite's place.

"What???"

"Opppa!!!

Sunggyu seems very suprised when saw her. Nera send her gaze to Sungyeol and hit his shoulder.

"You said he didn't here."

"Why did you bring her to here?"

The scream in everywhere and all the member just watching them silently.

Untilll...

"Yahhh!!! Can you both just ssshhhhutttt uppp??"

Both of them closed their mouth when heard someone yelled. He was Uri Sungjong.

Sungjong is annoyed right now when saw that situation.

"Why were both of you is hating each other?" Sungyeol looked at them. Nera sigh.

"It isn't your bussiness!" Sunggyu is really mad right now. He is not hungry anymore because of that girl.

"This is our problem too hyung. Because of you we almost get a trouble just now."

"Yahhh!!!"

When Woohyun said that word, Sunggyu scream suddenly and make all of the infinite members shocked.

************************************

"You know why i'm hate this girl? Because she is the girl who i supposed to get married."

All of the member was very shocked when heard that. All of them didn't say anyword because they are really confused with what the thing just happen.

Sungyeol didn't believe with what he just hear. He look at Nera and she was shocked too.

"Yahh! Hyung! She is my sister! Don't you dare to say something like that to her. Don't you try to lie!" Sungyeol point his hand to Sunggyu. Eventhough sunggyu is his hyung, but Nera is his cousin and he has to take care of Nera.

"why should I lie? She is the girl whose kicked me! She was the one who should married with me! I don't like her!" Sunggyu was really mad right now.

Nera try to calm down when heard what Sunggyu said. She really mad actually but she has to hold it! If not, that was danger.

"Yahh!! Sunggyu hyung! If you don't like her, just shut your mouth! Ehat have she done with you that make you mad with her? She just kick you, right? That's all!" All of infinite member didn't say anyword when watch that fight.

They just watch it silently because they didn't have any relation with three of them.

"Lee sungyeol! You don't understand what was i'm feel!"

"I understand hyung.. but!"

"Yahh!!"

Suddenly someone is shouting.

"Mr.Kim Sunggyu you didn't have to say anyword about me! I know who i am. I am also didn't want to marry with you. Just looked at yourself, do you think you are handsome with that hair (his grandpa hair)? And you know why am i kicked 'yours' because you are pervert!!"

After she told that things, she left that seven guys behind. She have to go if not maybe that jerk will get his second prizes (kick).