CHAPTER 9 : SHOPPING TIME.. >_<

"Nera!!"

Madam Park is waiting for Nera right now. Sunggyu is already arrived at their house.

"Yes Omma?" Nera is come out from her room with her mess look.

"Yaahh!! Why are you didn't get ready? We want to buy your gown for your wedding." Madam Park is really shocked when saw how is her daughter look.

"Omma.. can i not go?"

"Are you crazy? Who should try your gown? Me? No!!! Get ready! If not, i will let you go with Sunggyu." Nera give her mum his cutie pout. Madam Park just shake her head when she saw her childish daughter.

************************************

"What is your theme for this wedding?" The wedding designer looked to both of them.

She is wedding designer for Nera and Sunggyu. Madam Park ask her to become their adviser. Madam Park left them with her to discuss about their wedding.

Nera feel really excited to heard the question. "Theme?? Romantic? No!! We both are not romantic at all. Classic? Waa... jebal!! Classic only for old people just like that jerk. Grandpa. Oh yes! Grandpa gyu is match with his personality. Ermm.. sweet? Aww.. that jerk never ever became a sweet person. He match with a sour theme. Hahaha. "Nera mumbled that word alone.

Sunggyu feel really weird to saw Nera suddenly smile.

"Yah pabo! She ask you about our theme. Not ask you to smile like an idiot!" Nera looked at him with her deep stared.

"Yahh!! Jerk! How can you said that word to woman?"

"You not a woman. You are the who'man' (man or woman)." Sunggyu really make Nera mad.

"Arghhh!!! Jerkkk!! Pervert!!!!" Nera can't hold her feels anymore. Sunggyu just laugh when he heard that.

The adviser is watching their fighting with full of confusing. How this Tom & jerry can get married?

"Excuse me.. if you don't mind i have an idea for your theme. What about garden? We can make it simple and closed. Only for family and friends?" The adviser try to cut the fight and they..stop.

Both of them are agree with that theme which make the adviser smile.

"What about we continue to find a gown? And suit?"

************************************

"That's not good! You seems like an old grandma!" Whenever Nera come out from the change room he will throw a comment for Nera.

Nera feel really annoying right now. This is her sixth gown and Sunggyu was like that not good. It's old fashion. You seems very small. You look like my grandma. And .. bla bla bla.

"Please try again. I will choose for you." Sunggyu actually want her to get mad. He really like to watch her angry face. Look like angrybird.

"No way!! I am tired! You are suck!" Nera can't hold her feeling anymore. She feel like she want to cry and she left him behind.

"Is she mad? Omo! I think i made her cry!" Sunggyu blamed himself for that wrong.

************************************

"Where is Nera?" Madam Kim and Madam Park is coming to Sunggyu side.

"Actually.."

"Madam.. she just left." The adviser told them that make them shocked.

"Sunggyu?" Madam Kim give him her deep stared.

"Ok fine!"