CHAPTER 34 : RINA "_0

SUNGGYU POV

"Sunggyu oppa!! Why do you look so sad right now?? What haapen to you??"

I look at her. Hmm... this girl again. Shin Rina!!! Aigoooo! This queenka!

  I just left her behind..

  "Oppa!! Wait!"

  "Whaat???"

She run towards me and touch my hand. She is really beautiful, hmm.. pretty, cute but... she is very annoying!

  "Oppa did you already eat??" She ask me with her aegyo. Omo!!! Jeballl!! I will never falling in love with this girl.

  "What do you want now?? I am tired and i want to go to my class. Please let me go!"

  "Oppa! Yahh! Don't let me go! Oppa!!"

  "Yahhh!! Do you want me to call Woohyun over here??"

With that she left me. Woohyun?? Ooo.. almost forgot! Woohyun like Rina but.. she like me.

  I don't get it! Woohyun is more handsome than me. But.. maybe because i am the leader so she like me more . Hahaha (LOL)

***********************************

  "Yahhh!! Why i left my wallet at the kafe? I have to go there again! Omooo!!!" Sunggyu keep punishing himself because of his careless.

Sunggyu seems very lost! Okay!! Here comes the trouble maker..

  "Sunggyu Oppa! Why?? Why are here again??"

  Sunggyu don't give any respond. He try to left her again...

but

Rina keep following him.

  He already arrived at the kafe...

And the one thing he focus ... is ..

  "Why he keep touching Nera face?? Yahhh!! Should i punch his face? Aigoooo!" He suddenly mumbled that words.

  "What are you talking Oppa??" Sunggyu look at Rina.

  Suddenly... :) XD

  "Ermm.. Rina do you want tomgo with me? I think i should introduce you to my member."

Sunggyu suddenly smirk. He know how much excited Rina right now because of his offer. I am sorry Rina, only for minutes.

************************************

INFINITE POV

"Yahhh! Why is Rina with Sunggyu hyung??" Hoya can't hold his mouth when he saw Rina is walking with Sunggyu.

  "Yahhh!! What happen to hyung? Is he try to stole Rina from me?" Woohyun seems very angry.

  All of his member didn't care about what he said. All of the eyes are looking and focusing towards someone.

  "is Sunggyu hyung try to make Nera jealous?" Dongwoo try to read the situation.

And..

Yes!!!!