CHAPTER 31 : AIGOO!!! JEALOUS??

SUNGGYU POV

I feel sick this whole week because of one drama. Love drama.

Nera and that Kim Jong In boy never be apart. This drama make me sick. I don't know what is so special with Kim Jong In?? I am more handsome than him. I am more famous that him.

"Sunggyu hyung, why you just let that happen?" Sungyeol sit beside me at the kafe.

Seems like he also mad right now. Huh!! Nera always together with that boy and now they sit at the same table at the kafe.

"Hm.. yeoli aa, i can't do anything. If nera with us, our fan will go crazy. And they will ask us who is Nera to me."

I am really zero right now. I feel my heart want to explode right now when saw their romance.

"Huhh!! I want to throw out right now!!" I feel my eyes really sick when saw Kai hand is holding Nera shoulder.

Hurtttt!!!!

Last week, i just saw Nera and Kai is hugging to each other at the restaurant. I don't know why, i feel my heart is sick.

"Hyung, i want to ask you something?"

"Mwoo??"

"You love Nera already, right??"
I look at Sungyeol with my shocked face.

"Annn... annii. I don't!! I justt.. i just mad. Be.. because i am her husband she don't have to date with other boy. She should be with me." My word is unstable. What happen to me? Am i really falling in love??

"Don't lie hyung! If you lie you will lose Nera forever." Sungyeol said while stand up.

"What do you mean by forever??"

Sungyeol just move his shoulder without give an answer to me and leave me alone.

What is that supposed to mean??

******************************

Okayy.. right now i am ready to prepare some food for Infinite and their manager.

"Nera Ssi, how can you cook this food?? This is so delicious.." one of infinite manager talk to me and make me smile proudly.

"Hyung!! If you want to know, Nera always cook some meals for us everyday. We never feel starvingg~" Sungyeol said whole hug my shoulder.

"What more hyung, Nera noona always prepared us some food when we want to practice." Sungjong said with full of excited.

I just smile with their answer. All of them just eat while hearing our conversation.

"Woow.. Sunggyu goon you are so lucky to have Nera in your life." One of their manager is talking make me chocked a little.

"aaa!!! Nehh hyung. I am so lucky to have her in my life." Sunggyu said while give me his smirk. "Lucky to have this playgirl!!" He continued while whispered that word and Nera can hear it really clear. Whaattt??? How dare?? Yahhh!! Kim sunggyu!!

"Nera ssi,, you are really suit with Sunggyu goon. Eventhough you look at him with that cool character he actually kind inside. He really take care of this guy! He really take his responsibility as a leader. I can see the love between you two." That manager said again. I just smile akwardly to him.

******************************

"Why are you talking like that??"

After all of them leave the house Nera went beside Sunggyu.

"What now Nera?"

"Yahhh! Don't pretend you didn't say anything! What? Do you think i am deaf??"

Nera really mad right now. Sunggyu just make her sick.

"What?? That playgirl things??" Sunggyu ask her with calm face.

"Youu!! Can't you just shut up your mouth?? I have my own privacy. I can do anything what i want!! You can't stop me!!"

Nera said and start to leave him.

"You should remember that you are my wife!!" Sunggyu said with his serious face make Nera stop her step.

"Yesss!! I am your wife! But i don't love you. You don't love me either!! So, we can do anything what we want!!"

"Pabooo!! Why are you pabo? What if your parents and my parents saw you with that boy!!! Andd!! What are you talking right now?? What love?? You should think i am your husband.. you are my responsible! Don't make a things by yourself. If not,, i will do something with your Boy! Remember that!!" Nera can't hide her feeling right now. Her eyes is full with tears already.

"I hate you!!!" Nera scream that word out loud that make Sunggyu stop his step.

"Just say whatever you want dear. Even you hate me i am already your husband. And what more, that boy and you will never be together becausee i won't let you!!!"

With that he left Nera...

"Omma~~!!!" She can't hold her feeling anymore.