CHAPTER 28 : KIM JONG IN. (^__^)

"Yahhh!! What are you doing??"

I look at that person. He look like...

Isn't he???

Shin Ri Na and her gang stop what she doing and go from me.

"Yahhh!! Don't go!!" He yelled to them. But, seems they don't care about that.

"Are you okay??" That guy look at my face while help me to stand up.

"Err.. I am fine. Thank you for saving myself."

"That's okay. It's always my job!"

"Er.. what can i do for you? You already help me."

I look at him. He seems familiar to me. He look very cute. Hehehe

"You don't have to do anything. But, i just want to know your name??"

"Err.. My name is Par ..err...Kim Nera."

"Wow.. our family name is same. My name is Kim Jong In. Hiii!! Nice to meet you, AGAINN!"

he said that while smile at me. Again?? Where did we meet??

"I know you forget my face. But, i think you still remember NIT?"

"Is that you???"

************************************

SUNGGYU POV

"Sungjong aa are you sure you didn't saw Nera?"

I look around the kafe to find Nera. But, seems like she isn't here.

"Yes hyung. Just now, she left the class early. I thought she want to find Sungyeol hyung for asking an help."

"Yahhh! Why are you left her behind? She could be lost!" Sungyeol seems not in a good mood. He feel worry right now.

What if their crazy fan disturbing her?? Maybe there also saesang who is mad at her because they saw Nera was walking with Infinite this morning.

"Sungyeol, i think we should look for her. She could be in danger."

"Hyung! Don't said that! I don't want my cousin in danger. She is just littel baby for me!"

I just shake my head because of Sungyeol word. Nera was grow up already she can find her own way.

"Aigooo!! Sungyeol aa.. she.."

.

.

.

"Annyeong oppa!!"

My word is stop when i hear someone is greeting us.

"Nera?? Who is the other person else? A boy? Really??"

"Yahhh!! Where are you going?? You think you the only one in this school? You waste our time you know!!"

I said that and left them behind. I don't know why but i feel mad at Nera and sick to saw her with that guy.

************************************

"What happen to Sunggyu?" I ask Woohyun.

"Hmmm.. he is on his period." Said Hoya with his serious tone. But, he made all of them laugh. How can a man in a period?

"So Nera ssi, you don't want to introduce your friend?" Woohyun look at Jongin beside me.

"Ehh.. thiss is Kim Jong In."

I said happily. Woohyun and Hoya smile to each other.

"Isn't you are in the dance club?"

Hoya ask him. Jongin noded his head and make me feel amazed.

"Hyung, i think we want to go the class." Sungyeol and Myungsoo suddenly stand up and left us.

Why?? What happen to Sungyeol oppa? Why he left me? Have i do something wrong?"