CHAPTER 30 : DATING?!! #_¤

"We dare you to kiss Nera!!" I chocked at place when heard that task.

Sunggyu just shake his head when he heard that.

"Please .. change it!"

"Hyung, if you don't do it you are the loser!"

Hoya really a striker!!! Sunggyu sigh.

"But..."

"Nera ssi, just do it. If you not do it there are punishment!"

I am speechless right now. Huh!! They are all bullying us.

SUNGGYU POV

I can do anything right now. So i decide to face Nera while the rest of member is laughing very loud.

"I am sorry Nera." I whispered that word to Nera.

NERA POV

I don't why.. i feel ready to take it from Sunggyu. I am falling in love??

"I am sorry Nera." I heard he whispered that word to me. I feel my heart is beating really fast.

I just keep silent in my place. I decide to close my eyes and...

************************************

All of them is smiling widely to Sunggyu and Nera.

Sunggyu try to act cool and come to Nera face to kiss her.

His lips almost touch her...

Almost..

Almost... all of his member waiting for that progress..

And...

#ring..ring

************************************

I am ready to go with Kai right now.

He just ask me about this outing. He called me just now.

Flashback..

#ring..ring

I open my eyes and i can see Sunggyu is just infront of my face. Why do i agree to accept his kiss???

I excuse myself to answer that calling.

End of flashback..

Ermmm...Should i called this as a DATE?? Jeongmal. We didn't couple at all. But, He is really kind toward me this two weeks. He really could make me falling in love with him. Oh god! I can't falling in love with him. I am already married.

"Where do you want to go??" Sunggyu come to my side when he saw me.

"Ermm.. i want to go with Kai. He ask me to Hongdae right now. Wae??" I said emotionless.

"Pabooo!!! I am your husband, how dare you come out with other guy?? Without my permission. Yahh!! The other member are still in our house can you just be with them?? Not that kai boy!"

"Yahhh! Can you don't yelled? Are you out of your mind? I hear you! Jerk!"

He really crazy. Please!!!

"What did you call me?" He suddenly move to infront of me. He stared at my face.

"I call you?? Ermm... jerk!!!" J.E.R.K!!!!!" I said to him while shouting.

But... he moved his face more to infront of me and i am already pasted at the wall. He hold my arm strongly. I can't move!! I feel my heart beating really fast.

"Call me once again.!" He said seriously while still look at my eyes.

"Ss..sungg..gyu" My lips is shaking. He look at my lips and touch it.

"This lips.. is only mine! If Kai dare to touch it! I will kill him!" He whisper that word to me and make me more nervous.

I try to save myself and.. suddenly..

he left me behind.

crazy!! Pervertt!!!

******************************

KAI POV

"Kwencana Nera ssi??"

Nera seems in a bad mood right now. Maybe something is going on??

"Kwencana kai aa.. so what are we want to do right now?"

Suddenly my mouth smile widely. I want to make this night as a special night for me and Nera. I want to ask her to become my girl.

******************************

Kai is smile infront of me. He can't hide his happiness right now.

"Nera ssi, could you look at me??" While he said that word he took my hand and hold it.

I am really suprised right now. What is Kai doing right now?? Anniii!! I am already married. But...

"Nera ssi would you like to be my girl?? I want you to be my special girl in my life.?"

I can't say anything right now. My word is lost and i can't give him any answer.

"Isn't silent mean yes???" He ask me. I just look at him with my shock face. But,, he really happy with my reaction.

He pulled me to his chest and hug me.

"I will take care of you. I am really love you since the first day we met." He whispered that word to me. I can describe my feeling right now. Omo!!

Without they notice.. there is a pair of eyes is watching..