CHAPTER 37 : STRESSED .. ^^

Tuk..tuk!!!

I could hear someone knocked my door. Huh!!! That jerk!!!

  I feel my eyes is really heavy right now. I try to look at the mirror and my eyes was really swollen right now. That is because i cry very hard last night.

  "Yahhh! Are you still sleeping??" He still knocked the door. Don't he know that door could be destroyed by him?

  Huh... this guy!!

  "What do you want??" I am not in my mood. But, why he look so excited?? Huh!! Maybe he felt happy after  met That Eunji girl yesterday.

  "Errmmm..  I wanna ask you to go out with me?? Are you free?" He said with his wide smile.

"Excuse me.. how can he became this excited?? Don't tell me that he that know anything about that hot news."

  "Ermm. Why should I go with you? Isn't that Eunji girl is your partner? Why don't you go with her. By the way, I am not free. Kai just call me. We are going out."

Without saw his reaction I left him and close my door.

************************************

SUNGGYU POV

  "What was she talking about? Eunji?  This is misunderstanding!"

I left  my house and went to the other room.

  "Yahhhh!!  Kids is there something I don't know was happening?" I look at each of my member. They seems lost. They don't know anything too?

  "What are you talking hyung?"

  "What's the matter?"

I let out a sigh. All of them look very confused.

  "Have you ever read something about me and Eunji?" I ask them. They became more shocked.

  "What the h*LL hyung??" Sungyeol  seems mad at me. But I don't know what have I done.

  "Sunggyu Hyunggggg!!!!"

Suddenly Sungjong running towards me with his note book.

And....

************************************

  "Huh!! This is misunderstanding!! I don't have any relationship with Eunji!!"

All of infinite members keep quiet at their place. Sunggyu seems very guilty.

  "Hyung!! Do you love her??"

  "Who?? Eunji?? No!!! I don't! I don't even know she was invited at our concert!"

  "Actually... "

All of their eyes look at Hoya.

  "You invited her Hoya?? "

  "Yes..  Hyung but we just best friend."

All of them became quite for a while...

  "Hyunggg,  do you love Nera noona??" THat sudden question make Sunggyu chocked.

  But..Nera and Kai is going to have a date..today!!!

************************************

  "Annyeonggg!!!!! Oppa!!!!!!"

Nera feel really happy to saw Chanyeol infront of the door.

  "Yahh!! What happen to your eyes???" Chanyeol seems very wooried. His younger sister really make his heart going to explode.

  He feel really worried just  now after Nera called her while crying.

  "Are you ready to go with me??"

Nera smiling widely and hold him. She really miss her Oppa.

  Andd... they come out from the house....

But...

  "Nera??? Chanyeol???"