CHAPTER 47 : GUILTY :(

Sunggyu never left Nera alone. He kept waiting inside her ward.
"Sunggyu hyung.. come on! Lets go home. You need some rest too!"

"Hyung, lets go home. There is chanyeol hyung who look at her here. He will take care of his dongsaeng."

Sungyu didn't care about the others. He just need her wife right now. He feels guilty to his wife. Because of him this things happen. Because of him Nera almost get raped. Everything because of him.

"I can't go home. This things happen because of me. She almost being raped because of me!" All of the people around him shocked to watch him like that. He is crying. He never be like this and its make them sad.

"No sunggyu! That is because of you. This is because of Kai. He is the one who make you like this. He is your haters. He is your stalker. Because of him , your honeymoon was disturbed that other days. He is your saesang. He trying to sent your picture with Nera all around the world about your vacation. He always following you wherever you go. And after he know Nera is your wife he try to aproach her and make you jealous and makes fun " His manager told him that makes sunggyu going insane.

"How could he doing this to me? To Nera?"

"Police said .. that he has mental problem. He takes a drugs and estacy." Add the manager.

All of them silent for a moment..

"Hyung.. don't think too much. You should rest too. We know you worry about her.. but..."

"Don't you dare to stop me! She is my wife! What if something happen to her? What if Jongin really rape her? Should I stay calm?? How can i forgive myself if that happen to Nera? " His members can't continue their own words. Look like Sunggyu feels very guilty to his wife.

Luckily... he is faster than Kai. If not maybe her wife .... oh no! He can't imagine it!

************************************************************

Flashback time..

"My phone!"

Sunggyu takes his phone inside his pocket and try to call Sungyeol.

Sunggyu :"Sungyeol!"

Sungyeol :hyung where are you ? Why Did you left us?

Sunggyu : I have to follow Jongin. And now.. i really need your help. Please go to this place. I am stuck right now. Kai want to rape Nera.

After that called he try to find a way to come out from that room.

"Sunggyu oppa help me!!"

That scream makes him mad. "Jongin! Pleasee! Don't do anything to her. Pleaseee!!"

He try to look around and he find something to open the door.

There is a scissor.

"Yess!!! I can open this door!!"

He try to open it...

And..

....

"Yess!! I got it!"

He try to go downstair and look at the hall.

"Nooo!!! Neraaaa!!!! "He scream inside.

He go down and take a step slowly until...

" a gun!" He try to take it. Seems like Jongin didn't care about it.

Thann....

"Yahhh!!! Kim Jonginn!!!!"

**pang!!!!

"Policeee!!!! Put you hands up!!"

And he can only remember Jongin falling on the floor.

************************************************************

"Thanks to police because they come right at the time. If not i don't know what happen to my wife. And i don't know what will happen to Jongin."

Sunggyu bows his head to the policeman around him. Because of them Nera is save.

"Mr.kim that is also because of you. Your wife save because of you."

He just smile awkwardly. Kim Jongin's body is already been investigate and actually he takes a drugs and all of Kim Jongin problem have solves. He can rest a while.

....

"Mr.Kim,, Your wife is awake!"