CHAPTER 41: PROM NIGHT! @_@

"Prom Night for All Students"

Theme : cinderella Night

Attention! All student must come with their partner . If not they may get out!

All of student were around that hall area to read the notification on the wall. Seems like all of them are very happy to have dinner.

"I should bring Nera to this dinner night! It should be a happy night!! I will get what i really need tonight!!!"

Kim Jongin smile widely because he has his own plan.

"But.. firstly let me find that girl."

He continue his step to find Nera.

Without he even know.. there are people who were heard what he said.

******************************************************

WOOHYUN POV

"I think i should ask Rina if she want to go with me. Should i ask her Sungyeol aa?" Woohyun feel really excited when he know there a dinner for their final batch. Its his time to confess his feeling for Rina.

"hyunie hyung aaa .. don't you worry if your fan know you love her?"

"I don't have to worry. Because i know, they will accept what i do. Rina is my first love and no one can replace her."

Sungyeol impressed with Woohyun. He is such a gentleman.. "i think you will get Rina tonight Hyung." sungyeol heart say it.

"Yahh yeoli .. Don't you have anyone to be with you tonight??"

"Me?? I don't know if I have anyone. Hmm" his answer make him wonder if there is anyone he could bring that night.

While they are walking....

"I should bring Nera to this dinner night! It should be a happy night!! I will get what i really need tonight!!!"

"Hyung did you hear what i hear??"
They stop their feet. And look who is talking.

"Kim Jongin???"

******************************************************

"Heyyy.. guysss. should i ask Nera to go with me??"
Sunggyu

All of the eyes look at him. Hoya and Sungjong look at each other.

"Did i hear something wrong, hyung?" Sungjong ask Hoya while his face seems very suprised.

"No.. you didn't. But,, are you sure Sunggyu hyung really serious about that??"

Both of them is whispering to each other.

"Yahhh! Why did both of you mumbling to each other??"

Sunggyu yelled to both of them that make Dongwoo and Myungsoo laugh at them.

"Anni.. hyung. We are talking about this food." Hoya said while show off his food.

"Yaahhh! I ask you should I ask Nera tonight? Not that food!"

All of them smile awkardly. Seems someone need a help.

"Hyung..."

"Hyung!! Jongin will ask Nera tonight!"

Woohyun whose have come breathless shouting that words.

"Borago????"