Chapter 46 : I'M SORRY MY DEAR WIFE ♥

"Sunggyu Oppa!"

"Neraaa!!"

Nera feels really happy to see Sunggyu infront of her eyes right now. She can't believe it! Sungyu come to save her life.

"Don't you dare to come here. If Not i will kill her!!"

Jongin warn makes Sunggyu stop his step. Nera's crying face make his heart pain. Her face seems very tired.

"Oh God! Please! Don't he dare to.touch my girl. She is only mine! " that words is playing around Sunggyu's mind. But the Gun that Jongin put besides her make his heart going crazy. He don't want to lose Nera. He really falling in love with his wife.

"Jongin! Please! Let her go. This is only my problem. Not her. Please let her go!! Don't do anything to her!"

When Jongin heard that word he just laugh and try to kiss Nera's face.

"Yahhh!! Don't you dare to touch her!!" He try to aproach Jongin.

But..

"If you come I will pull this!!" He try to pulled the gun. Sunggyu stop his step again.

"Don't you dare to follow me. If not i will rape her! " jongin word makes Sunggyu going crazy and Nera feels scare.

Jongin come out from that room and pulled Nera together with him.

"Help me oppa!!" Nera cry out loud.

************************************************************

SUNGGYU POV

"what Should i do right now?? Ottoke? Oh God help me! Please! Save my lady. Don't make him ruin her life. Jebal!"

I don't know what to do right now. Kim Jong In is really pscyho! He want rape my girl. He can't!

I have to do something!!

"My phone!"

************************************************************

"Please Kai! Don't touch me!"
Nera can't stop crying. Seems like Jongin is really hungry for her right now.

"No one can't stop me to touch you!"

With that he push Nera to floor and ruin her dress. So he can see her pretty legs that make his needs growing up.

"Don't!!! Pleaseee don't do this to me! Sunggyu oppa help me!!! Opppaaaaa!!" That yelled makes Kai more mad and
.

.
.
Bukk*

"If you not quite I will hit you more than this!"

Nera has to close her mouth and crying. She can see Jongin clearly kiss her from her legs to her head.

"Sunggyu.. i am sorry. I am ruin your life!!"

With that he laugh out loud. Make Nera's trembling. The blood is around her lips.

"Yahhhh!!! Kim Jongin!!!!!"

Pangg***

"Nera .. I am sorry for coming late."