CHAPTER 2 : YOU?!! 0_O

Nera already arrived at the Hospital and go to find her mother's room.

" excuse me, where can I found room with A18-11?" She ask a nurse that work at there.

" who are you? Her daughter?" That nurse looked at Nera and her noded.

" just go straight to the this way." That nurse said. Nera bow to her and go from there.

1 minute later..

  " excuse me.. where can i found a room with number A18-11?" A guy come to her.

" who are you?" She ask him without looked at him.

He knocked her table. The nurse put her head up.

  " my..god!!" That girl stand up properly and bowed to that guy.

" i am sorry Mr.Kim, where do you want to go?" That nurse ask him with her nervous tone. Maybe she scared of that guy.

" A18-11?"

" just go to this way.."

That nurse answer and show him the way.

She sigh.

" why Mr.Kim want to go to the same room with that girl?"

************************************

" annyeong omma!!"

I went inside Omma's room with my happy voice. Just like always.

But..

Omma with someone. How can I didn't saw her.

"   annyeonghaesyo.. Park Nera Imnida.." I said to her. Seems like that woman is rich and have a high class. Her fashion show me all. Haha.. well i can read people.

" aigo..! Minna aa.. is this your daughter?" That woman hug me suddenly.

  I just smile. Maybe she is my Omma bestfriend. When she let me, i go beside my Omma.

  " Omma ... what happen?? What the things you do right now? You know that you can't do many work!" I am.really worried when I called Omma just now and she tell me that her was at Hospital. Again!!

  Actually, these were her fifth times at that Hospital. My mother have a problem his breath. She can't breath properly.

   " honey.. don't worry! I am fine! I don't ask you to go here."

  " Omma.. if i didn't went home, maybe i wouldn't know you are here! I am worry you know? I don't wanna loose you."

I hug Omma tightly. I don't wanna loose her. I love her really!!

   " Honey.. this is my old friend, Mdm.Kim Saerin. She is the owner of this Hospital."

When I heard that, i already thought she is rich woman. I feel embarass suddenly.

  " Madamm... i am sorry because..i don't know.."

  " never mind Nera aaa.. opss.. almost forgot, just called me aunty or mummy. I'm already accepted you as my daughter.

Oh ... yess... erm,, Minna, are you already told her 'that'?

That?

What is 'that' means?

   " Mdm...ermm.. i mean aunty what is 'that' mean??"

.

.

.

  " OMMA!!"

************************************

"OMMA"

all of them turn their face to the door and...

   " YOU???"

   " YOU??"

Nera can't believe what is she watch right now. THAT JERKKK!!!!!

  " what are you doing here?" They ask with the same time. Nera let out her sigh. Why must i met this crazy and jerk prevert here? Luckily, i kick him!

  " yahhh!! You must pay my car!!" Sunggyu said to her with his serious face. Nera looked at him with her blank face.

  " Sir.. you are the one who bumped to me!! You the one who should pay me!"

Nera said. She really don't understand this guy! She isn't the ine who should pay!

  Sunggyu give his deep gaze to that girl. How can she so brave? And.. what more, she is not like the other girl. If they see Sunggyu, they will became a crazy and priceless girl.

  " so... you know each other?"

Suddenly Mdm.Kim stand beside that guy and hold my hand. She smile widely to my Omma.

  " NO!"