CHAPTER 19 : PARIS! HERE WE COME!

"Hyung! Don't forget to cover your face at there. Use mask! Maybe there is our fans outside."

"Hyung don't forget to used a thick jacket. Paris is cold right now."

"Nera ssi... please take a good care of our hyung. Eventhough he look manly, but actually he is childness inside."

Infinite members is really worried about their hyung. Sunggyu just noded at his dongsaeng words. Six of them really worried about Sunggyu who is busy to have his holiday. He never go alone to oversea before.

"Brother in law, please take care of Nera. She is only my sister in this world." Chanyeol also joined infinite to the airport. He and Sunggyu didn't really closed at all but he give his trust on Sunggyu.

"Hyung take care of Nera! If anything happen to her, i will kill you!" Sungyeol is worried about Nera very much. But, he know Sunggyu very well. He can take a good care of people just like seven of them.

Sunggyu feel very touched to saw his members at the airport and really worried about him. He turn his face to Nera. She seems very happy.

"The vacation is for three days one night. What will i do with her?"

************************************

"Yahh... Girl, i want to sleep. Please take care of our tools."

Nera rolled her eyes. This guy! My name is Nera not Girl! From the first day our wedding, he never called me my name. Never mind, i will called you jerk!! Mr.Jerk!!

Nera continue to do her work. He try to open her Mp3. She didn't care with what her husband ask to do. She wan to sleep peacefully.

************************************

SUNGGYU POV

I slowly open my eyes and look at around.

Thank god! This is so calm.

I tried to sleep but ..

"Hahaa.. wow, what are you doing now? I really missed you! You know!"

I can hear someone is talking. I turn my head to Nera place and she didn't there.

Where the h*ll she go? She really burden myself!

I try to find her and i saw her is with someone.

Who is that guy???

***********************************

I really happy to saw this guy. He is my bestfriend at Australia and actually we didn't saw each other very long time.

"Nera.."

I turn my head when i hear someone called my name. The jerk? He just call my name?

He come beside me. My friend seems very suprised to saw him.

"Annyeong! Sunggyu imnida." Sunggyu suddenly introduce himself to my friend.

"Aarr.. an..nyeong! Do Kyungsoo imnida! I am Nera bestfriend."

I feel really akward right now. Kyungsoo maybe know who is my husband. Yahh! This jerk! Why are you saying you real name? He will know you!

"Nera bestfriend? Thats good! Because i am her hu..."

"His my oppa.. "

I cut his word. If sunggyu tell him about us, he will now the truth that i am already married.

"D.o ssi, hope we will meet again after this? Should we? Ok. Annyeong!" D.o just noded his head when i said that. Maybe he a little bit confused with our explaination.

Sigh!

"Didn't i told you to put my eyes on our tool? Why are you go to meet him?"

"I am not your slave!"

I really mad right now. If not becaise of him i will have my time to talk with Kyungsoo. But, he really annoying! He ask me to take care of our tools! Why? He think that i am his slave?