CHAPTER 45 : SECRET REVEALED!

Kai look around his house. His parents own this house. His eyes stop and focus on something. He stand up and go at there.

"Omma!! Appa! Finally i can take my revenge! I am doing this because both of you. I am doing this to make both of you happy. He will coming soon omma appa. He will go here. ! I will kill him and that girl!"

Kai crying while mumbling at his words but laugh after that once again.

"But.. why should that girl come out? Omma!! Why must all people love Sunggyu?? That girl! She is Sunggyu wife! She met him first! Why not me?? Why must he have everything that could not be mine???"he is out of his mind.

He throw all of the things and laughing like a crazy people.

"Kim Jongin!!!!"

******************************************************

"Here You are!"

Jongin smile happily when saw someone who is he waiting for is coming. Jongin know that person will come.

"Yahh! Where the hell is Nera ? Where are you take her??" Sunggyu come infront of him and pulled up his collar.

"Why do you worry about her? Do know her?" Jongin smirk. He likes to watch Sunggyu's reaction.

"Yahhh!! I ask you where did she go?? Tell me!"

"She is your wife, right Sunggyu??"

Sunggyu stop what he done. He stop his step and walk backward. How does he know??

"Bo..boragoo???"

Kai laugh out loud when he saw Sunggyu's reaction.

"Why? You thought I didn't know it?" Kai laughing very loud that make Sunggyu speechless.

"Nera .. she is not my..."

"So.. if she is not your wife I can do whatever I want to her, right?"

Kai want to left Sunggyu behind to go to Nera's place. But..

"Stop! Don't do anything to her!" Sunggyu warn Kai.

Kai smile. He know Sunggyu will warn him.

"Why are you doing this to me Kim Jongin?"

******************************************************

10 Years Ago..

"KIM'S FAMILY CORUPTED!"

All over the world the news has became spread.

Kim Sunggyu's father is the one who responsible to reveal all of that company activities.

"Yahh!!! Kim Sunggyu! Watch Me! I will ruin your life!!! Kim sunggyu!!!"

That is Kim Jongin Words that he hold until today!

************************************************************

"Is that your family? I am sorry. But thats not my fault. Thats is your father's fault not mine. He is the one who makes the mistake. Why should I am the one you take your revenge?"

Sunggyu hold his hand tightly. He feels really mad today . How could someone touch his girl. And he never thought Jongin is hating him so much.

"Yahh!! You pabo! ! Just shut that f*ck up! Shut up your mouth! If not I will kill Nera! Try me!" Jongin run to the upstair and make his own way to find Nera.

"Noo! You can't Bastard!!!"

Sunggyu come after him and follow jongin's steps.

"Sunggyu Oppa!"

"Nera!!"