CHAPTER 11 : INFINITE! ^^

"Nera! Wake up!"

Nera try to open her eyes when feel something is touching her face.

And... she saw them...

Busted!!

  "Yahhh!!! Pabo!!!" Nera suddenly yelled and make that two guys escape from her.

But..

Suddenly someone is hide behind the wall.

  "Just wake up dongsaeng.. Me and Sungyeol hyung will wait for you. Opps! Almost forgot, infinite is coming to our house!" Said that guy.

  "INFINITE??? WAEEE?"

Nera is really shocked to hear that news. And she totally wake up right now.

  "Yahhh!! Park Chanyeol oppaa what are you doing to my face?" Nera can't believe what she saw. Her face is red just like tomato because her brother was painted it.

Park Chanyeol try to hold his laugh and escape from his sister. I could die if i'm here.

************************************

  "Why are you coming to my house today?" Nera seems very annoying right now.

  Her sleep was disturbed by the happy virus. That two happy virus really make Nera want to be a killer. Two happy virus = two disturber = two choding = two yeolliee!!!

  "Why?? I can't visited my dongsaeng?" Sungyeol try to make Nera more annoying. Chanyeol is laughing so hard to heard his hyung reason.

  "Ney aaa.. hyung supposed to spent his time with you today. Before your wedding day." Chanyeol also want her sister to get mad.

  Nera give them her cutie pout. Why should these two guys say something sad just like that. If Nera get married, she will never ever have her bully time. Eventhough Chanyeol is her Oppa, but she always bullies him. And if she got married she will miss that time.

  #PIT..PIT

suddenly a sound of a car is outside their house.

  "Get ready! We will go to hangout with Infinite."

************************************

  Sungjong feel really happy to meet Nera.

  "Noona!!" Nera feel really happy to meet Sungjong too. Eventhough thry both born on the same years but Nera is one month early than Sungjong.

  "Sungjong aa.. this is my Oppa The Happy Virus."

  "Happy Virus?" Nera a little bit confused to heard that question. Happy virus?? ... aaa!!!

  "No.. i mean Chanyeol oppa!" All of them are laughing when saw Nera reaction.

Except one person..you know who right?

  "So what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Sunggyu really freaking suck.

I just wanna spent some time with my oppa. Not you! Old man! Grandpa gyu. The jerk! . Without anyone know it, Nera is cursing Sunggyu. Hahaha.. ^^^