CHAPTER 44: HOW CAN?!

"Yahh!! Where is Nera and Jongin Go??"

Sunggyu look around the hall. They are late. Jongin already make his move.

"We should go from here! Maybe Nera is in danger."

"Yahh!! I can't see him!"

******************************************************

"What do you mean Kai ??" Nera does not feel well. She step her foot backward.

"Where do you want to go??" The yell from Jongin is making her trembling. She feel like she is having a heart attack right now. Her heart pumping really fast. She is really scare.

"Did i ask you to go?? Don't you dare b*tch!" That word make Nera more trembling. Kai pulls her arm and throw her on the sofa.

"Kaii ... What are you doing?? What happen ?? Did I Do something wrong?" Kai laugh out loud suddenly. He seems like a psycho. Andd.. he turn into serious mood after that.

He is staring at Nera again and he smirk like a jerk. He comes to Nera and trying to kiss her.

"No!!! Kaiii no!! What happen to you?? Why are you doing this to me??" She is crying already while trying to depend herself from being Kai's victim.

Kai stop what he doing. He laugh again. Nera can't stop crying. "Sunggyu ssi.. where are you?? I need you right now."her mind is only think about Sunggyu. She really need Sunggyu right now.

"Hey b*tch! Don't act like you don't do something wrong! YOU ARE SUNGGYU'S WIFE, RIGHT???"

That question makes Nera shocked. How ?? How come he know it?

"Wh..whatt do mean??"

"Yahhh!!!! St*pid girl! Bastard!!! You think that i am too pabo?? What the f*ck is you thinking!!! Do you know who i am Nera ssi?? Do you know??"

Kai pulled her hair tightly and that makes Nera moaning cause its pain her.

"Kai ssi.. what are you doing?? I don't know what is my fault. Please don't do this to me. Mianhae" she cry really loud already. Kai cannot hold anymore, he pulled Nera's face and push his lips on Nera's lips harsly.

"Stop!!!! Stop!" Nera keeps pushing his face but Kai didn't stop at all.

Kai look a her and stop what he did. Than.

"I'll makes Sunggyu feels bad just like what he already done to me!"

With that he left Nera and go from his room.