CHAPTER 8 : SACRIFICE.. ^^

"Why appa and omma really mean to me??" I am really sad today.

How can Appa and Omma didn't tell me that they are agree about that marriage. I never tell them my answer. And.. now i have to marry with The Jerk.

Pleaseeeeeee!!!!

************************************

FLASHBACK

"Appa!! Why we should get married?" I can't hold my feeling anymore. I was very shocked just now when i saw Appa is coming to Kim Company.

Appa come to here to discuss about our marriage. But, i never want to marry with that jerk.

"Appa!! I don't want to get married. I don't want!!!! Please!" How can Appa suddenly think about this ridicolous things.

I am still a student. I am just 18 years old. How i want to continue my life like this? I am still young! How is my life after this marriage? Nooo!! Jebal!!!

"Yes.. i agree with Nera too. Why we should get married? We don't know each other." Sunggyu suddenly talk and that make me a little bit calm because he didn't agree about this married too.

Suddenly..

"Please read this." Mr.Kim give us a piece of paper.

'Marriage contract'

If you didn't agree with this marriage contract you will safe. But, if you disagree this is the punishment:

- your group will lose!

- your car will be taken.!

- your study will be stop!

- you will lose your spending money!!

What kind of contract is this? #i just imagine how the contract is. Huhuhu

************************************

"Okay!! Now! Because of that contract i have to agree about this marriage. I don't want to stop my study.

And! Today i have to buy my gown for my reception." Nera really stressed right now.

Their married is only two month left. That's why they have to buy many things today.

************************************

INFINITE POV

"Guys.. listen to me please."

Sunggyu seems really bad mood right now. He never thought his appa will became that mean. What he just said about Infinite is true. He will loose infinite if he disagree about that marriage.

"What hyung?"

"You know i will get married right? But.. before this i am not sure if that marriage will continue. And.. yesterday my appa already gave the answer. And tge answer is yes. Actually, i don't want our fans to know about this marriage. Just infinite and wollim know it." Sunggyu look at his member one by one.

Each of them show a different reaction.

"When will you get married? What is the day?" Sungjong seems very excited about that marriage.

But..

"Hyung.. do you love her?" Sungyeol suddenly ask him. Sunggyu keep silent on his place. "Why do you want to get married with her?"

Sunggyu is mad right now. But, he try to hold it.

" actually.. I have to marry with her because i.."

"Why?"

"Why hyung?"

His member really make him lose his temper.

"I will lose infinite if i disagree about this married!!!!" Sunggyu scream that word that make all of them shocked.

Really??