CHAPTER 4: FANSIGN MEETING.. ^^

INFINITE POV

All of them is confused right now. Sunggyu seems like down right now.

  " hyung.. what happen to you?" Woohyun touch his shoulder. All of them sit down around Sunggyu.

  " why are you seems like your life is going to be end, hyung?" Hoya ask him seriously. All of them looked at him with annoyed face.

  " what??" Hoya ask his member stupidly.

  " hyung.. what happen?" They are really worried right now. Look like Sunggyu have a big problem.

  Sunggyu looked around and sigh. " i will sleep here for tonight.. i don't want to go home!" He said which make all of them became more worried.

  " hyung.. please tell us what is your problem?!"

  " Appaa and Amma... they ask me to marry. With their friend's daughter. She really make me annoyed and irritating!!" Sunggyu said that make all his member shocked.

  " marry?"

  " who is that girl hyung?"

All of them really curious about that girl. How can they don't know that Sunggyu already have a girlfriend.

  " she is not style.. she even kick my xxx when we met at the first time!" Whenever they heard what Sunggyu have said make them more shocked and amazed.

  " jinjja hyung? She don't know who are you?" Dongwoo and Sungyeol asking.

  " that's why I stared at her face. I thought she will know me when i do that. But, no! She hurt me!!"

All of them laugh very hard when heard that from Sunggyu. How can Sunggyu get that 'award' from that girl??

  " yahhh!! Why were all of you laughing? I said the truth! Arghhh!! Go away!! I want to sleep! Tomorrow is our fansign meeting. Don't forget!"

Sunggyu left his member in leaving room to sleep. They feel really annoyed right now. "How can my member didn't said anything about that married?"  Sunggyu sigh and continue to close his eyes.

************************************

FANSIGN MEETING

"Sungyeol aaa... why do you look so busy today?" Sungyeol didn't looked like him as usual.

  He already finished with his make-up. But, now he is busy with his smartfone. He didn't even say anyword to his members.

  " annii... i just have to massage my sister. I ask her today. But.. she didn't know where." Sungyeol said while busy to look at his fone.

  " wow... is she inspirit?" Woohyun and Sungjong ask with their happy face.

  " unfortunetly, no! I just ask her today. I already give her our ticket. Seems like she didn't know Infinite." Sungyeol said that make all of them shocked.

"How can a person want to join that fansign meeting without even know each one of us." Hoya seems really annoyed when heard that things.

  "Anni.. hyung. I just ask her to go, and she agree. She didn't really like kpop so i try to bring her today."

All of them just noded.

  " It's enough. Let go! Kaja! Manager hyung called us already."  Sunggyu left his member and get into the car.

************************************

Now.. i still waiting Oppa to take me to that Fansign. But, seems like he is not coming.

  Huh!!! Oppa!!!

I looked outside my house and..

  " eh... who is that person?" I come out from my house and go asking him.

  " excuse me.. who is you looking for?" I ask him.

  " are you Miss.Nera??"

I noded. He suddenly open the van and ask me to get into.

  " wae?" I ask him. How can i trust him? Maybe he is bad person.. oh god!! Help me!

  " Your oppa ask me to take you." He said.

In that van, we both share some story together. I try to happy, eventhough i have a big problem. Has to marry with Mr.Jerk!

  I almost have a heart attack when that guy said he is Infinite Manager. And his name is Mr.Jikyung but i'm really confused right now.

  " how can oppa ask Infinite Manager to take me? Is he that Infinite?" I ask him. Dumbfounded.

  " yahh... you don't your oppa was a singer? Infinite is a band name. Wow... how can you go to fansign but you don't know for what?" Mr.Jikyung seems suprised when i ask that question.

  Yahh!! I have a reason why i don't know them. I was study at oversea. I not really know about this kpop thing.

Okay! For today, I go to there because i thought Oppa bring me to that fansign to met his idol. But, he is the one who is the singer.

************************************

When we arrived at that place, Mr.Jikyung ask Nera to follow him.

  Nera can see from the further, his Oppa.

  " Sungyeol Oppa!!!!" She yelled that make all infinite member turn around.

  " Nera yaa... why you didn't reply my massage? And why your fone is voicemail?" Sungyeol said seriously. All his member just laugh when see angry Sungyeol.

  " wow.. Sungyeol is angry." The teasing is start.

  " And.. Oppa, how could you didn't tell me? You is infinite member!!" Nera is pretend to sulk. Sungyeol smile akwardly and hold his head.

  Our conversation is stop for a second when their other manager called them to be ready.

  " yeol aa.. you should introduce us." Hoya said suddenly and make all his member go around her.

  " Ney aa.. this is Woohyun hyung (throw his heart). This is Dongwoo Hyung and this is Howonnie hyung."

  " Hoya!" Hoya try to tell his stage name.

   " Okay...this our maknae Sungjong ( while hug Sungjong shoulder) and for this handsome guy, his name is Myungsoo but called him L."

After Sungyeol said about L name Nera laugh akwardly.

  " why?

  " Why your name is L?" Nera ask him that make all infinite laughing too. Myungsoo want to answer but they already called by their manager.

  " Ney.. we will meet again at the stage. Okay? Opss!! Almost forgot, you are not yet meet our leader. His name is Sunggyu. Just meet him on stage. Okay?"

After he left Nera go to the infront. And there were many people watch their idol. Nera keep thinking..

  " Sunggyu!"

That name is really familiar. But, where is she hear that name?