Chapter 54

Note: As much as possible, do not read this chapter without internet. Play the multimedia when I tell you to. :))

The Reception...

As it was planned, the reception was held in Racub A Payaman.

It's time for the tossing of the bouquet and garter. They all positioned themselves for it.

"Oy! Tabi kayo! Ako susunod dito. Promise. May forever na ako!" sigaw ni Ella. Obviously, Ella is obviously the one who do wanted this. She's the hopeless romantic among them.

They all laughed at her. She even pulled her gown's strap just to be ready.

"Kami muna, Ells!" Fille protested as she stood in front of Ella covering the smaller girl.

"Baka kami?" sabi rin ni Dzi at hinawi si Fille.

"Saluhin niyo na lang kaya 'to." Den laughed.

"Go, Den!" Bea T. cheered from her seat. She's the only one who didn't join them since she's already married.

"1...2...3..." on the count of three, Den threw the bouquet backwards.

"Woohoo!!" Ella cheered. She even jumped in her gown as if it was the volleyball she was catching. She stared down to all her friends.

"Hahaha. Daya nito." sabi ni Jirah.

"Next time na kayo. May mga partner na kayo. Ako muna." sabi ni Ella.

"Sino kaya partner mo?" tanong ni Marge na may ngiting mapang-asar.

"Di ko alam." Ella replied having no clue who her partner will be.

Next, it's Aly's turn to throw the garter. She pulled the garter from one of Den's legs while intently looking at her girl or wife, rather with a smile
.

"Alyssa hah. Ano yang ngiti mo?" Dennise asked noticing Aly's playful smile.

"Wala ah." Alyssa denied. "Kunin ko na ah."

"Umayos ka, Baldo!" The blue eyed warned her.

"Ly! Mamaya na yan." sigaw ni Vic

"Kunin mo na muna." dugtong ni Kim na natatawa kay Alyssa.

"Excited ka masyado ah." asar ni Gretchen

"Cactus po." sabi ni Aly. "Ito na oh. Okay na?" Sabi niya at pinakita yung garter na hawak niya.

Alyssa turned her back to them. They did what the other girls did before them. They positioned themselves and get ready.

"1...2...3!" She counted and tried to throw the garter.

"Nasan naman?!" Marge asked when she noticed that there were no garter that was thrown.

"Ito oh." Alyssa showed the garter that is still on her hand.

Nagtawanan din ang mga guests dahil sa mga itsura nila.

"Isa!" sabi ni Gretchen.

"Bakit excited ka? Di naman si Fille nakakuha ah." sabi ni Alyssa na inaasar si Gretchen.

"Di ako excited para sakin. Gusto ko malaman kung sino makakakuha. Diba, Marge?" sabay tingin kay Marge. Tumawa naman ito. At sabay nilang tiningnan si Mika. "Diba, Yeye?"

Death glare lang ang binigay sakanila nito. Kaya naman ay tumahimik na lamang sila at pigil na tumatawa.

"Ito na nga." sabi ni Aly.