Now That I Know The Truth, You're Not Real Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

“Nothing; just pretend I’m not here,” I replied, unaware of the consequences that would ensue.

He smiled, I felt it as his skin moved and stretched across his face, “Hey Kitana, where are you?” he questioned while setting his bag down. I tried my best to keep quiet and not giggle. I ended up biting my lip again in constraint.

“Huh, wonder where she is,” he sniffed the air. “Mm something smells good,” he said as he adjusted me on his back with just a simple jump. I quickly tightened my grip around his waist with my legs. Still he made no attempt to touch me.

 He started walking toward the kitchen. Once there, he took a moment to look at the different bowls of food. Then, he took the spoon from the mashed potatoes and stuck it in his mouth. My mouth dropped open, Oh My Gad, please don’t put back in the- Oh! Ewe! I am not, and I repeat not, eating from that side. No! What are you doing? Don’t mix that! Ugh! I swear, I’m going to kill him!

Then, he grabbed a piece of chicken off the skillet and broke it with his hands, ate a couple pieces from it, and put the rest back.

“Mm, that’s good. Now where is she? .    .   . Oh, well,” he said, as he walked back to the couch with a smile, which was too cheesy for my liking, plastered on his face. He looked at the couch, turned around, and plopped himself down. I let out all the air I had as we fell onto the couch, and groaned as my back hit it.

“Oo, I think there’s a draft in here,” he commented pushing further against the couch earning him another groan from me.

“Avory,” I breathed out with air I didn’t have. That son of a b!tch!

“Kitana, is that you,” he questioned in fake confusion. He was still smiling! He was strong, too strong, and probably slightly sadistic because I knew he was enjoying my misery.

“I can’t breathe,” I quickly breathed out then sucked in as much air as I could, before he pressed even harder into the couch. My arms started going slack, and I was having trouble holding them together at the nape of his neck.

“Kitana, where are you?” he asked again, keeping up his little charade. That b@stard! He knows precisely where I’m at! I bet this is for telling him I had another guy over. That son of a b!tch! That sadistic son of a b!tch!

“Right here, dumbass.” I breathed out, then sucked in more air, as quickly as I could, while pushing against his too strong back. I held it and started to wiggle a little before I stopped, needing more air.

“Hey Kitana, if your purposely hiding you should come out here, because man, your couch is giving me a massage!” he called out. Profanities surged through my mind. But more than that my survival instincts were starting to kick in; my hands started flinching as they started closing in around his neck. I should try and suffocate him, see how that b!tch likes it!

I threw my head against the back of the couch and took quick, short breaths; trying to suppress my ruthless conscience. Then, I thought of it. Yes! This is a sure shot at him getting his ass off of me. I tightened the hold I had on his waist as much as I could while I grabbed his shoulders and, as hard as I could, I thrust my pelvic bone against his back and grinded it down a little ways.