Now That I Know The Truth, You're Not Real Chapter 4

Thank you sashaD212 for the comment on my last chapter! Here's to you!! 

*        *       *

 Chapter 4

 A/N:

 IT IS SUMMER 2008

Kitana

“Daddy!” I said when I saw him as I entered the house.

“Ana banana, how I’ve missed you so,” he replied getting up off the long couch.

“Daddy, I’m 18 you can stop calling me that,” I pouted. It was embarrassing when he would call me that.

“Never darling, besides if I stopped calling you that it means you won’t be my little girl anymore, and that will never happen,” he countered smiling.

“Alright, alright, so where are we going?” I caved. This was my dad , after all, and I was beyond excited that he was home so soon.

“Well we have reservations at Chez Andres. We’re having dinner with Mr. Martin. I asked him to join us.”

“Dad you’re so nice. But, why didn’t you tell me this sooner, I could’ve gotten something nice to wear. I mean, it’s not like I can just go in jeans and a t-shirt.”

“What? You don’t like the things I bring you?” he asked with a devious smirk plastered on his face. My eyes lit up as I saw him pull out a beautiful blue handkerchief dress. I gasped. It was so beautiful. I loved the colorful accents that adorned it. I could wear it with different colored accessories and make them pop out against the beautiful hues of blue.

“Daddy,” I breathed, touching it gently. “It’s beautiful.”

*        *        *

“Good evening do you have reservations?” The very stylish host asked us. I looked him up and down he was very metro sexual, and it worked for him.

“Yes, with Devin Martin,” my father stated, matter-of-factly.

“Ah yes. Right this way,” he smiled and guided us into the posh restaurant. As we followed him, through the many tables, a handsome young man stood up smiling. I realized we were making our way to said young man.

“Daddy, who’s that guy, Mr. Martin’s younger brother?” I asked because the little devil on my left shoulder was flipping out about how damn sexy he was.

“Don’t be silly Ana, that’s Mr. Martin,” he said over his shoulder. “Oh you’re so funny, as if you’ve never seen his face before,” my dad said as we reached the table with the cheery young man.

This guy can’t be my boss. He’s way too sexy, way too young, and too damn good looking, I thought completely forgetting that I had never seen his face before. I mind slapped myself, stop thinking like this. Gawd! What’s wrong with you?!?!

I remained quiet the throughout dinner, only really speaking when spoken to. I just couldn’t shake how attractive he was. I mean, DAMN he was faw-ine, and to think I never noticed, or even bothered to look.

“Ana, darling, are you there,” my dad asked me while passing his hand in front of my face, “Earth to Ana.”

“Yes daddy” I said, jumping out of my thoughts and turning red after realizing that they must’ve been calling me for a while.

“Well we were just discussing your future in college and Devin said that he just found out today that you are a recipient of one of his scholarships.”