Trin and I rushed to the bathroom as I answered the phone on the last ring. "Hello?"

"I'm out here so hurry up with your caviar and come on." Jue said with much sarcasm.

"Do you ever greet properly?" I asked all while Trin looked at me, confused as ever.

"Not when I'm doing the favors. Can you hurry up? This is about to be a long drive and I have work tomorrow."

"Okay, okay I'm coming. You get my-"

"I got everything I saw underneath the bed. Let's go." He hung up after his last word and I faced Trin.

"Um what's going on?" She asked.

"Okay so you know with my plan earlier but it really didn't work out so I was going to just forget it?" She nodded. "Something in his heart or mind changed and he decided to help me. Of course, under a few conditions but they're not like.. crazy or sexual so I can do it."

She blinked and mumbled oh my god. "So you're really leaving?"

"I'm really leaving."

"Like right now?"

"Like right now because he's about to throw a hissy fit." I laughed. She hugged me tightly, swaying us slightly.

She couldn't resist to grab and swat my ass with a laugh and wide smile. "I'm going to miss you." She whined. "I can't wait for college to begin now."

I nodded. "Yes, it won't be long though. We'll still talk on the phone of course." I winked.

She smirked. "Of course." She looked towards the door. "I've got an idea. I know you love that dish you ordered so pretend like you got sick or a feminine emergency, we get it in a to-go box, tell them I'll drive you home with my mom's car when you'll actually be meeting jue and getting the fuck away from here."

"Yes! Oh my gosh! Yes, that's great. Thing is, he's already here. He's in the back of the restaurant."

"Even better! I gotta booty call to tend to so that'll save me time of trying to look for him." She said causing me to laugh and mumble.

"My god Trin, really?"

"Yup." She said right before my phone started ringing again. "Well let's go on and do this before he come in and drag you out." She said as I shook my head and we exited the bathroom.

Exactly and just as we said we were going to do, we did. I played as if the cramps were coming in badly and a nearby waitress handed me a box. I packed my stuff as Trin got her mother's keys.

Carrying everything in my hand and rubbing my stomach with a slight groan for play, I followed Trin to exit the building.

That was until I was stopped by a sudden grab to my waist. I turned to face our waiter which sent electrifying tingles up my body from his touch.

"Are you okay?" I begin to get tongue tied and blabber like an idiot.

"Yes she's fine but we have to go. She has some personal things to take care of." Trin chimmed in, saving me. He nodded.

"Okay well you don't mind if I get your number?" I stared down at everything in my hands. "Or I give you mine." He chuckled making me giggle. I cleared my throat from my disgusting girly acts right now. Get it together Evi!

He wrote it down on a sticky note that was in his half cut apron and stuck it ontop of my to go box.

"My name's Wen by the way."

"Evi." I smiled as he did back. Trin grabbed my hips, pulling me along.

"It was nice meeting you but we have to go." She pushed me out the doors as a smile was still stuck on my face as I was in some bubblegum lollipop daze.

"Wow Evi, just wow." Trinity laughed at me and I soon snapped out of it.

We walked around the building and saw the lights of the cab. She turned me around and hugged me once again. "Take care of yourself, I love you."

"I love you too Trin. "

" Now go before he kills you." She said turning me back towards the car, pushing me along and squeezed my butt again. "It's so fat Evi ,don't go cheating on me!" She joked.

I laughed and shook my head as I saw Jue step out, looking at me. His eyes seemed to hold anger but they trailed down my body and returned to my eyes, now much softer.

"As long as you took, you better have ordered me something and it's in that box." He said as I walked up to him, putting the stuff in the middle of the seats and climbed in.

"Oh shush." I grabbed my lingering bottom of my dress as he shut the door and sat on the opposite side.

"To where now sir?" I leaned back into the seats, taking in the usual taxi smell and faced towards jue.

"Chicago."

Wen

Wen