14.

Trigga

Vincent, Landon, and I was parked down the block from Bentley's house. The car was stolen and we took off the license plate, replacing it with a fake one. We were waiting for his ass to sneak out. If his parents had seen a group of niggas in a car having a smoking session. They'd passed the fuck out.

Bentley's peoples were deep in the church and were oblivious to what their son was doing. His father was a pastor and expected him to follow in his footsteps. But the more strict his rules were, the more Bentley rebelled.

"Puff puff pass nigga. Don't fuck up the rotation," Landon said snatching the blunt out of my hand. I was so lost in my thoughts I ain't realized I still had it in my hand. A nigga couldn't even see his hands in this bitch. It was so much weed smoke my eyes were tearing up. We had all the windows up. And I had rolled the fattest blunt up with that good shit.

It was crucial, that we get high before we fuck some shit up. The weed had a way of preparing us for what we were about to do. Soon as Laurel gave me the go, it was demon time.

The back car door open and Bentley hopped inside making all the fog disappear outside. He was dressed in all black like we all were. "Pass the shit over here nigga." Bentley snatched the blunt from Landon who was too high to care.

Bentley felled into the rotation, passing it to Vince. "What's up with the box?" He asked. Vince was sitting casually with a small Home Depot box on his lap.

"You'll see," I smirked. It was quiet after a while, we just passed the blunt back and forth.

"Aye. . ." Landon said. Disrupting the peace. All of us looked at him, waiting for what he had to say. "Y'all ever kill a bug or a roach or some shit and wonder if they mama sitting up waiting for them to come home but they dead?"

All of us sucked our teeth, thinking this nigga was gone ask us something for real. "This nigga high as fuck. You better pull yo shit together by the time we get there cuz' we don't got time for fuck ups!" I told him.

"I'm good nigga. . ." He trailed off with his eyes closed making me shake my head.

I turned the AC on full blast to air out the smell as I sped down the road.  We stopped across the street from the club where we knew Brian was going to be posted up. I looked at the time. 2:41 am.

Brian and some niggas stumbled out of the club. From their walk, and the way they were talking shit, they were a little tipsy. Around this time, the streets were deserted and no one was no longer standing outside the club since the majority of everyone was inside by now.

We watched these niggas post up on the side of the building to start shooting dice. They were slipping big time and didn't even see us parked in the cut. I could've rolled up blasting everybody, but this one was personal. And I only had one person in mind who was gone feel this heat. So we patiently sat until little by little niggas started to clear out and it was just Brian.

Giving the signal, everyone put their masks and gloves on. We all hopped out and casually walked up on him. He was still counting money, talking cash money shit since he won. By the time he felt our presence and turned around, it was too late. We already had him surrounded.

"The fuck is this?" He scoffed, looking around.

"You know what time it is nigga." I stepped up, face to face with this nigga.

He stood unfazed. "Well if it's the end, let it be that nigga."

I looked around the boys, chuckling. Who said shit about this being the end? I pulled out my gun and hit him hard with the butt of it. Not even giving him a chance to recover I began pistol-whipping him. In my mind, all I could think of is this pussy ass nigga fucking with Laurel and my money. Causing each hit to get harder after the other. I could hear bone cracking.
The money in his hands flew everywhere as I gave him lick after lick. I didn't stop until he was laid out on the ground. Brian coughed as he leaked like a faucet. There was something white in his blood indicating I knocked out a tooth or two.