28.

Recap

Trigga and Laurel successfully robbed and burned down two of Choppa's trap houses. Choppa is the plug who runs the other half of Atlanta. Both him and Jahari co-exist.

Jahari put Trigga on and gave him forty bricks as well as Rico's traps to run.

Laurel is starting to see money and went on a shopping spree.

Tyler's heart got broken by his trade, Latrell, and he met a new potential love interest who turns out to be Choppa.

Laurel

My eyes rolled back as Trigga choked me from behind while stroking me into a coma.
His warm and firm chest were glued to my back as he held my right leg up while delivering slow and deep strokes. Making sure I felt every inch. Every vein.

Trigga's finger skillfully played with my clit making that feeling I love so much intense. I gasped, squeezing my eyes tight. "Oh my God! I'm about to cum."

"You 'bout to cum, baby?" Trigga huskily groaned in my ear making my back arch. Roughly pulling my hair making my neck snap back, Trigga's pace sped up. "Cum all over this fuckin' dick then."

It's like his words had control over me. My body jerked as I released my honey all over him. It was so much, the sound of it could be heard audibly. The sheets underneath us was soaking wet.

The room was quiet and dark with the exception of the Roku Home Screen on the flatscreen. I had been asleep when Trigga had woken me up to some dick. Our Spring Break was over and it was the first day back at school. Waking up to some morning wood was the perfect way to start the day.

My walls clamped down and convulsed around his pole violently. Trigga's hold on me tightened before he begin fucking me like a madman. He groaned throatily making me wanna cum again. His warm seeds shot up inside me as his member thumped heavily.

SMACK!

Trigga slapped the side of my thigh before telling me to turn over. My body was weak and I was still out of breath but I learned that Trigga had more stamina than a horse. Lazily, I got up before placing a deep arch in my back. I thought I was doing something until he palmed my back, making it go even deeper. 'Oh this nigga about to kill me.' I thought to myself.

"Ahh!" I gasped when I felt Trigga's warm lips lock around my clit before he begin sucking it as if he was sucking a jolly rancher. "Mhmm." He hummed making my legs tremble from the vibration. Both of his hands gripped my cheeks before spreading them apart as he ate me out like I was his last meal.

It wasn't long before I came all in his mouth. Trigga swallowed every drop before he stood up on his knees. "Damn, you taste good as fuck." He grumbled. His hands latched onto my hips before he filled me up with one stroke.

My mouth was wide open but no words could come out as he slowly pulled out before slamming into me again. I clenched the sheets in my hands before pulling my body forward. He was too deep in this position.

"You can't even take it going slow," He taunted. From his tone, I can tell he had a smirk on his face. Little did he know, he just created a monster. I thought of what he said to me a while back about pussy having all the power and to weaponize it.