18.

Trigga

"Baeee," Shaniya whined trying to get my attention. She was tipsy as fuck putting on a show for her friends who were recording. Rubbing all over my face and poking me with her long ass nails. Her friends awing as she cooed in my face. This is what the fuck I gotta deal with.

We were all at Waffle house after leaving the strip club. Shaniya and her homegirls were drunk as opposed to me, Landon, and Vincent. Unlike them, we could handle our liquor. We decided to get a rental and hit up Blue Flame. No need for ID. Being well known and connected had its perks cause we were in getting lit in V.I.P.  There was a couple of celebrities in the building and the girls made sure to record them on their phones.

Now we were hungry as fuck waiting on our food. The restaurant was a little packed with other people from the club as well. I was annoyed, hungry, and ready to snap. But as mad as a nigga was, I didn't show it. My mind wasn't even on that right now. Truth be told, I was still fucking thinking about Laurel. I don't know what it was about her that got me stuck on her like this but I can't shake it.

I always caught myself thinking about her during the most random times. How she's holding up? Is she sleeping? Is she okay? And what was driving me crazy the most was that I couldn't even ask her these things myself. I tried calling and texting but she never answered. She wanted nothing to do with me and a nigga couldn't even blame her but it still didn't stop me from caring about her.

From the looks of it though, she seems to be doing good. I watched her come out of her shell and socialize more. She was always doing her hair, and nails and some females think niggas don't pay attention to that shit but we do. And even I had to admit some of her fits have  been hard lately.

"Lemme see." Shaniya slurred looking all into her friend's phone. "Yessss! Send it to me and post it." She squealed clapping her hands.

"Bitch this is cute as fuck. Can you say viral?" Nakia hyped up Shaniya making her beam with excitement. They were so into it they didn't even realize I was watching them. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Nakia typing the caption "Omgg they so cute🥺 goals AF 😭❤️"

Looking up, my eyes met Landon's. He didn't even have to say anything. We were both thinking the same shit. I shook my head in annoyance, they need to hurry up and bring our food so we can go. I know they were annoyed by the females. All night they did nothing but squeal record every single thing and niggas like us didn't do social media. That ain't nothing but a place for feds to watch dumb niggas snitch on themselves.

When the food finally did arrive, everyone was too busy eating to talk. Always observing my surroundings, I picked up on one of Shaniya's homegirl picking at her food with an attitude. Bria. Her parents had money and she was bougie as fuck but obviously had a thing for hood niggas.

"What's wrong Bria?" Nakia asked. While Shaniya was oblivious, Nakia had peeped her friend's attitude. "You mad cause Bentley not here?" She continued smirking. Everyone knew she had a crush on him. Hell, Bentley, himself knew but he always steered clear of her because, for one, he was a hoe. He could never date the same girl for too long. Two, he just didn't like her. Bria wasn't ugly but her attitude sure was.

Bria gasped as she dropped her fork. "Bitch shut up!" She hissed. Her cheeks turned red from embarrassment. Nakia waved her off, turning her attention to Landon who was sitting across from her. "So why Bentley ain't come? Cause since she not gone ask, I will." She questioned. Although embarrassed Bria still looked at Landon for answers as well.

Smirking, Landon shook his head. "Shit, you can only pretend for so long. Ain't that much sick in the world. Nigga had no choice but to go to Bible study." Pouting, Bria sat back with her arms crossed. It was a little quiet after that as everyone continued eating.