21.

Trigga

I watched Laurel run down the stairs and I had to stop myself from going after her. After what I just confessed, we both needed space to breathe and think right now. I sighed and it wasn't long before I found myself pacing. This girl had my fucking head gone.

I don't know what it was but seeing that square ass nigga with his hands on her lower back got me heated. I was ready to knock his head off his shoulders.

Coming to a stop, I paused to think. The more time went by, the more agitated I got. And the more agitated, the more I felt myself getting fed up. It's like I know what I had to do, so what the hell was taking me so long. I knew it was time to cut off the dead weight. Cause I'll be damn if I let Laurel get away.

Walking downstairs, my eyes scoped the scene for Bentley and them. Spotting them in the corner, I made my way over. "Aye this shit dead. Y'all ready to go?"

Instead, I received silence and crazy looks. "You not gone come over here all casual and shit like you wasn't just ready to beat some nigga ass," Landon spoke.

I squinted. "Why you bringing up old shit?"

"Nigga that shit was five minutes ago!" Bentley opposed.

Sucking my teeth, I waved them off before digging into my pocket. Pulling out my car keys, I tossed them to Vincent. The responsible one. "Go get the car and pull it 'round front. I'ma go get the girls." Not giving them a chance to protest, I walked away in pursuit of Shaniya and her bobblehead friends.

I finally located their ass on the other side of the house. By the looks of it, they were in a heated discussion that ended as soon as I walked up. Deciding to ignore it, I asked them if they were ready to go.

"Nah we good, we wanna stay," Nakia spoke, answering for them. "Shit we got a ride this time. We not trying to be stranded like last time," she cut her eyes at Shaniya. Followed by the rest of her friends huffing and puffing in agreement.

"And I said I was sorry for that shit damn. Y'all done killed my buzz. I'm ready to go," Rolling her eyes, Shaniya made her way towards me.

"You ain't slick bitch you just leaving to go get some dick!" Nakia called after us. Smirking, Shaniya held up her middle finger as we walked away. By the time we made it outside, my car was already posted upfront with the boys in the back.

********

I dapped up Landon as he was getting out of the car. He was the last one to get dropped off leaving just me and Shaniya. Once I knew he was in, I pulled off.

I knew Shaniya must've been drinking because she was getting real touchy, and she only got like that when she was drunk. With her hand on my lap, she inched it further until it was directly on my dick.

Not even taking my eyes off the road, I pushed her hand away. "Chill," I mumbled.

Ignoring me, Shaniya leaned over the center console, placing soft kisses all over my neck. No matter how many times I told her to stop, she remained unfazed and began stroking me through my jeans. That and all her kissing made me hard. I closed my eyes for a split second and opened them just in time to swerve out of the way and avoid hitting a parked car.

Like we didn't almost just get into an accident, Shaniya quickly undid my zipper. Before I could stop her, she pulled my dick out and started sucking on the tip.

Coming to a stop sign, I put the car in park. "Stop!" I ordered sternly, pushing her back into her seat in the process.

Eyes wide and mouth open, Shaniya looked at me as if I'd just slapped her. "Are you serious right now?" She scoffed.