29.

Trigga

"Look at my baby's face! I want charges pressed against that hoe!" Shaniya's mom yelled as she pointed at Laurel. Hyped up. She glared at Laurel with fire in her eyes. Ion even know how she could see with them long ass lashes glued to her mu'fuckin face. One blink and this bitch was taking flight.

I wanted to smack them shits off for calling Laurel out of her name. "Bitch-

"Language!" The principle yelled at me before directing her attention towards Shante. "Ma'am, calm dow-

"No, I will not calm down. My daughter was attacked. And now this 'lil nigga gone disrespect me. Nigga you better say something!" She hissed as she nudged her husband. Robert was spineless and it was clear who was the nigga in the relationship.

Robert knew not to even look my way which was why he was avoiding eye contact.

Shaniya's parents were like night and day. Fire and ice. Robert square ass came from a prestigious family and made good money as a doctor. Where he found Shante's hood ass at, Ion know. Even them standing next to each other looked weird. I would've thought they were strangers instead of married.

Like the saying goes, you can take the bitch out the hood, but you can't take the hood out of her. All the money in the world, couldn't buy Shante class.

She had the nerve to be standing there in a crop top showing off her oatmeal cookie stomach. With some damn coochie cutters on. Exposing the paw prints tattoo going up her thigh. Shante was as ghetto as they come.
Meanwhile, Robert's wearing a dress shirt with suit pants.

Shaniya egged the situation on as she put on a show. Her sniffles and sobs filled the office while she held an ice pack against her face. I ain't gone lie, Laurel fucked her up.

Before the school nurse cleaned her up, Shaniya's nose was leaking and three lumps were poking out of her forehead. Usually, Shaniya could hang with the best of em, but today she met her match.

Everyone's parents were in here. With the exception of Laurel's and mine. The principal and Ms. Banik were trying their best to deescalate the situation but clearly nothing was working. 

"Ma'am, with all due respect, your daughter's school records isn't exactly the best. Two suspensions this school year alone. Don't even get me started on the year before that. Now, we reviewed our security cameras and it was your daughter who approached the victim."

"Victim!" Shaniya attempted to yell but her voice came out muffled. She winced before pressing one ice pack against her jaw and
another against her forehead. Damn, I was so fucking proud of Laurel right now. "Look at my face! I'm the damn victim!"

When it was all said and done, Shaniya and I got expelled. Laurel and Shaniya's friends only got suspended. Ms. Banik was waiting for me to fuck up, and I always knew eventually I'd get kicked out. Just not in this way, but a nigga had no regrets. Pulling up at the school and seeing them hoes on Laurel set a nigga off. Even with three bitches on her, Laurel still held her own.

Luckily there wasn't any charges pressed against me or her. Either way, I would've been ready with bail money.

I walked out of school in a hurry to catch up to Laurel. She was walking fast as fuck. "Laurel!" I shouted after her.

Finally catching up to her, I grabbed her arm.

SMACK!

Laurel slapped me so damn hard, spit flew from my mouth. The left side of my face was on fire. I looked at her ass like she was crazy and could see her eyes were as dark as coals. I know I fucked up coming late to get her which left her an easy target but she ain't had to slap a nigga.