Chapter 38: Honeymoon

Christy's POV

Showering together sounds very innocent at first, but then it gets intimate. 

Once second you're washing her back and your hands start to wander.

Your hands that were massaging her hair are suddenly grabbing her chin to pull you closer.

However, most importantly, we were clean after the shower.

After falling into a lake with who knows what inside of it and sitting in your wet clothes for about 20 minutes, the only thing you want to do is take a shower.

Now we were sitting on Kayla's bed drying our hair with towels.

"Let's order some delivery." Kayla said, putting her hair up in a bun.

"Sounds great. What should we get?" 

"You decide. I don't care." Kayla picked up our towels and brought it to the basket.

"Pizza?"

"Nah."

"Chinese?"

"I'm not really in the mood for Chinese."

"Thai?"

Kayla sat back down on the bed next to me. "You know I'm not really feeling Asian food today."

"Okay how about burgers?" I asked, very annoyed now.

"Ehhhh."

I stood up out of frustration. "Kayla JUST CHOOSE SOMETHING!"

"No babe you pick!" 

I started to glare at her and she finally got the hint. "Okay how about pizza?"

I give her the 'bitch are you serious' look for a moment before walking out of her room.

I heard Kayla giggling then chases after me. She then catches up to me and wraps her arms around me. "I'm sorry that I'm so difficult babe." 

"No get away from me." I playfully fight back.

"I'll get you wings." Kayla says and she holds me tighter.

I stop resisting Kayla's grip. "The mild ones with ranch on the side?"

"Yes."

"How about pasta?" I ask turning to face her.

"Anything for you." Kayla leaned in for a kiss.

I placed my hand on her lips. "Which pasta cause you know how you like that nasty cold pasta salad thing?"

"Alfredo babe."

"Well why didn't you just say so?!" I happily jump onto Kayla and she catches me and laughs.

Kayla carries me back to her room and drops me onto the bed. She sits next to me and pulls out her phone. She goes on the Dominoes website as I watch her.

I decide to have a little fun and I wrapped my arms around her then I start kissing her neck. I hear her breathing turn sharp and I smirk. I love that I had this effect on her.

"Babe let me just order this food." She said between gasps.

My hands wander under her shirt and I touched her bare stomach, causing her to gasp.

"Babe, stop seducing me if you want your pizza." She said as she looked up from her phone.

"Oh so you don't want me to seduce you?" I ask as my hand lowered to the waistband of her shorts.