Chapter 34: Mending the Pieces

Christy's POV

Yes, I took Kayla back. I honestly don't care what anyone says about me taking her back because firstly, it's my choice I did it and secondly, it's not any of their business. And yes, it will hurt like a bitch if Kayla cheats on me again. It will literally betray all my trust and I could never speak to her again, let alone date her again. Well we aren't necessarily dating...we're together but we just don't have a label.

Kayla has been very happy that I took her back. She hasn't stopped smiling the whole day and I've been spending the whole weekend at Kayla's. I had to go home today though.

It was early morning, probably 9 AM. Kayla was asleep with her arms tightly wrapped around me. She always seemed to be holding me now, as if she was afraid that she would lose me again. We were just wearing a big t shirt and some panties, but we haven't had sex yet. I don't think I want to hop over into that lane too quickly.

I turned over to face Kayla and I softly kissed her on the forehead, causing her to stir slightly. I moved closer to her so I was pressed up against her chest. 

Kayla shifted around for a bit before opening her eyes. "Good morning baby." 

"Good morning." I leaned in to kiss her softly on the lips before pulling away.

Kayla smiled at me and held me closer, as if that was even possible. She started stroking my hair before whispering in my ear, "I love you. I love you so much, you don't have to say it back. I just want you to know I love you."

My heart filled with warmth when she said that. I pulled away from her hug and leaned in to kiss her.  It wasn't the soft, delicate kiss we just had when she woke up. It was full of love and emotion. God I made the right choice taking her back.

Kayla pulled away from the kiss and looked deep into my eyes. "Thank you for giving me a second chance. It means the world to me and I promise I won't screw it up. I promise to treat you like you deserve to be treated and fix what I broke. I'm going to spoil you to the max babe."

I stared at her for a moment before smiling and giving her a kiss. Kayla moved shifted her lips to my cheek and started kissing it. Suddenly she licked my cheek, it was a basically a wet slobbery kiss.

"EWWWWW. Gross!" I groaned as I shoved her away.

"No, baby come back!" Kayla said while laughing as she pulled me closer.

I was trying to fight my way out of her arms because there is no way I'm going to let her basically give me a sloppy dog kiss again.

"You're so gross." I groaned as I kept fighting.

Kayla flipped me over so she was on top and she pinned my arms above my head. She leaned down for a kiss but right before our lips touched, I licked her. 

Kayla quickly pulled away and I laughed in victory. "Ha not so great now huh?"

Kayla responded by tackling me into the bed again. We were laughing at each other as her arms were wrapped around me tightly. I ended up laying on her chest with her arms wrapped around me as we were non stop laughing.

"I'm hungry." I said out of the blue.

"Of course you are. But I am too. What do you want to eat?" Kayla said as she kissed my forehead.

"Breakfast food. Duh. Let's eat out this time." 

"Oh yes my favorite. I love eating out." Kayla said with a smirk as she leaned in a kissed my cheek.

"You're gross." I said giggling as I pushed her face away from me.

"Come on, accept my love!" Kayla said as she attacked me with kisses.