Chapter 15: The Real Deal

Kayla's POV

I was driving back to my house because honestly I just want to fall asleep with Christy in my arms. Soft music played in the background and we sat in a comfortable silence.

I pulled up into the driveway and as usual, I wasn't expecting anyone home. I was right and we headed up toward my room.

"Can I have some clothes to change in?" Christy asked as she kicked off her high heels.

I nodded as I pointed to my closet told her to grab clothes for me too. I sat down on my bed as she walked into the closet and grabbed a two t shirts and two shorts.

She tossed the larger pair to me and she slipped off her dress and put on the t shirt as I did the same.

"Do we really need pants?" I asked her while holding up my pair of shorts.

"Nah," we both said at the same time.

"Can you help me take off this make up? I honestly have zero idea what to do."

I nodded as I led her into my bathroom. I started off with a wet paper towel but then I realized that she was wearing a setting spray.

"Why'd you put a setting spray on your face when we were just going out for dinner?" I asked while opening the bottle of makeup remover.

"Maddie said quote, 'When you're fucking the shit out of me, my make up wouldn't come off and end up looking like I just got dumped'."

I laughed at that. "Maddie is something else but I like the way she thinks." I said with a smirk which caused her to playfully punch me in the arm.

"She's the sister that constantly embarrasses you."

"She seems like the fun sister."

After taking off her make up and making her take off mine, we got into bed and we were all snuggled up in the blankets. Christy was laying on my chest and I had my arm wrapped around her as some random movie played in the background.

"Who hurt you?" I asked her.

"Huh?" She said while looking up at me.

"Who hurt you that made you think that I was going to hurt you?"

"Oh. In the summer of freshmen year I was with this girl named Carmen. We were honestly the weirdest couple but we were together for 6 months. Then one day out of the blue she just broke up with me and then a week later I found out she had been screwing this girl from another school. It was the girl who was "her best friend" and she would just screw her whenever she said she was going to have "best friend time."

I got angry at the fact that someone would want to cheat on this perfect human being. I held her tighter and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"I would never do that to you. There ain't no one else I want babe."

Christy gave me a smile and leaned in for a kiss. She rolled us over so we were both laying on our side and pulled away.

"And besides where else can I feel these!" I said as I put my hand under my shirt onto her toned stomach. I ran my hand around and when I felt her flex, I felt the extremely toned muscle of her stomach. Damn was she fit.

"Well I got this." Christy said as she grabbed my ass and pulled me closer. "Soccer asses are the best asses." She said as she squeezed my ass.

"Um no my ass is the best ass cause that's the only ass you're going to be able to grab." I said while pulling her closer by her waist.

"Fair enough." She said as she leaned in to kiss me.

I pulled away and laid my head on her chest and she immediately wrapped her arms around me and started playing with my hair. I loved how neither of us always wanted to be the big spoon or the little spoon so we would often switch it up.