Save them now!

Lueran

Shit, the animals here were going through a ton of pain right now. Demons with whips forced many beasts to charge forward to meet their death. Animals such as Devilsaurs, large cats, wolves, even giant spiders were cut down quickly as they were disposable to these assholes. It wasn't their fault, either. If they didn't attack the sacred city, they would be slaughtered by their 'masters'. I would have none of it. With a frown, I landed on the ground in front of them and stood in the way. Callow was right beside me, hissing aggressively and flashing his fangs as he opened his jaw. The army of animals advanced when a demonic voice yelled, "Attack you maggots!"

I didn't move from where I stood. Rather, I crossed my arms, narrowed my eyes, and snarled, "No." The animals surrounded me, hissing and growling while some bared their teeth. "It doesn't have to be this way. I can help you," I muttered in a very low voice. They all seemed to hear, but by the worrisome hisses and growls, I knew they had yet to be convincing. "Trust me, please... I can free you," I finished.

Sinthar landed beside me and shot a worried glance around. The demons yelled for the beasts to attack, but they seemed frozen. I smirked. "Work with me now! STAMPEDE!" I yelled. Suddenly, my own animals were swarming around me. They didn't go for the 'enemy' animals; they went strait for the demons. I joined in on the attack, shooting at any demon I laid eyes on. I was angry, which was not a good thing for the enemy. They'd damaged the innocent, and I promised to get revenge.

I felt an axe slam me from the side and whirled. A bulky demon with four legs and and extra two limbs brandishing a weapon stared me down. He was gigantic, a tank, like the mixture between a centaur and dragon. He was most definitely the pit leader, and he fixed me in a searing fel-green glare. His large wings spread as he opened his maw wide and let out a loud, guttural roar. The worst part was his necklace... Paws, Teeth, Claws, and tufts of fur were strung messily onto it. Clearly he was a poacher demon, one who killed rare animals for their pelts. I immediately felt enraged. 

"BESTIAL WRATH!" I hissed. Suddenly, I was  absent of legs. My pupils shifted to slits, and I was covered in razor-sharp black scales. Wrath turned me into a serpent temporarily, and I was loving it. Callow was right beside me and lunged for the demon's neck. I didn't hesitate, and went straight for the eyes. A loud roar alerted me to someone else beside me, and the scent of a large male feline hit my nose. Sinthar, in his panther form, had joined the fray. The druid was helping me, which would hopefully aid in turning the tides of battle. He went for the demon's legs, ripping into its flesh with ease.

Focusing back on the pit demon, I struck at his eyes with my fangs, which was disgusting but effective, while dodging blows from his large axe. All was going well in the battle until I was grabbed from behind. Another demon, this time one that was a humanoid with wings, had me by the neck. He flew upwards with me dangling from his hand. I let out a hiss, unable to do a thing. Callow turned his attention to me  but was unable to do a damn thing.

Sinthar, however, was a different story. He shifted into a glorious gigantic violet owl. His misty white eyes pierced into mine as he let out a fierce 'CAW'. The giant bird drew his talons and flew right at the demon, easily slicing at the hands that held my neck. The demon, caught by surprise, dropped me, and suddenly I was free falling straight to the ground. I hissed in alarm, expecting a whole lot of pain when I got to the ground. 

That never happened, as I felt powerful claws wrap around me and guide me to the ground. Out of breath, I was now in elven form and sitting there a bit dazed. The pit demon had been finished off by my Callow, and the winged humanoid had flown off after the challenge from Sinthar. Speaking of the druid, he landed beside me and shifted to his night elf form. "Are you alright?" he asked, clearly concerned. I gave a nod and looked to Callow, wanting to ensure that my companion was OK as well.

Determining that he hadn't suffered any wounds, I glanced around to check for the other animals. All seemed liberated, and the crowd quickly dispersed. It looked like the siege had been abruptly ended, and Shattrath was gathering back together to determine the damage. Meanwhile, I looked to Sinthar with a nod. "Thanks for helping me back there," I said. Sinthar beamed, satisfied with my acknowledgement.

"It was nothing. But next time, Let's go in with a plan, alright?" He suggested. I scoffed and shook my head, crossing my arms.

"No, those demons were torturing those animals. Besides, we won, didn't we?" I muttered. Sinthar let out a sigh.

"Alright, That's a valid point... just, we should at least try to be more careful next time and plan out a few seconds before in the very least," he tried. I gave a shrug, which made him drop it. "We can stay here for the night. Tomorrow we should plan out a strike against the demon's forces. They keep on corrupting Terrokar," Sinthar sighed.

I gave a nod. "Sure thing. I know it'll be tough, but we can stop them from harming any more animals," I replied. Sinthar gave a soft smile.

"We should prolly go get some rest," he suggested. He began walking into the city, glancing back to see if I followed. After brief hesitation, I motioned for Callow and together we followed him into the city

Sinthar

I led that strange Sin'dorei into the sacred city, pondering exactly who he was. Honestly, I couldn't wrap my head around how determined he was to save the animals. It made me believe just as strongly in the cause, however. I just wished he'd not risk his neck so foolishly by not planning things out first. I was happy to be his support, however, if I was able to keep him alive.

"So tomorrow we are going to need to destroy one of the demonic bases in Terrokar. The more we destroy, the closer we will be to eradicating this threat," I said without turning to look at him. I heard a yawn behind me, and sighed. We both needed some well-deserved rest.

"Will we have the support of the city as well?" asked the Sin'dorei asked. 

I bit my lip, for that I didn't know. They were still repairing from the siege. "Hopefully," was my only answer. We came upon an Inn and reserved a room. The hunter, I saw, was glad to relax with his serpent. I shifted into cat form and curled up on my bed, giving a huge yawn.

I heard a chuckle near me and looked up, twitching my ear. The blood elf was watching me with a light grin. "...What?" I asked, confused. 

"You're so cute! Aw, look at the kitty!" he taunted. I blinked, not having expected that exact reaction from him. This teasing was interesting, that was for sure. Flicking my tail, I decided I loved the attention anyway. I provided a wide grin, showing my fangs to him and lashing my tail.

"Oh yes. I'm a kitty, and you're a snake," I replied snarkily, my eyes flashing. Lue seemed even further amused with this, though I could tell he secretly was interested in these shapeshifting powers I had. Hadn't he ever seen a druid before? Like, about an hour ago? "You don't remember how I could do this from training and battle?" I asked, confused.

The hunter nodded, smirking. "Of course I do. I still think you're adorable though!" he sneered, sticking out his tongue at me. He went back to his bed and laid down, obviously as tired as I was. I gave a chuckle and flicked my tail, laying my head down and letting myself drift to sleep. Before I lapsed into darkness, I saw Callow cuddle up close to the hunter and hiss with satisfaction. Lue hugged him and peacefully fell to sleep, provoking a smile on my face. These next few weeks with him wouldn't be so bad if we could remain light hearted.