Chapter 25 (END)

Chapter 25

Aiko was angry af when she left Masaomi's house later that evening. She really wanted to pounce on you and claw your eyes out for stealing her daughter's future husband. She also realize that she is lucky as the Akashi's let her off without calling the police's attention. Her husband wouldn't like it if he hears what she just did.

When she made it back to her hotel suite, the hotel phone immediately started ringing and she answered.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Madam, this is from the reception. A message was left for you by your husband." The person on the other line informed her.

"My husband?"

"Yes, madam. It seems like she couldn't reach you through your mobile. So he left a message for you to call him ASAP." With that, Aiko ended the call and picked her mobile phone from her purse.

It was off.

When she turned it on, she immediately called her husband who answered after the first two rings.

"Aiko!" came the old man's voice from the other line which startle Aiko.

"Why are you shouting?" Aiko irritatingly responded. Why did she chose this old man again? "What is the problem!?"

"That's what I should be asking you! You are in Japan, correct?"

"Yes! I came here to talk to the Akashi-"

"Exactly!" The old man's voice interrupted, "Then why is it that they pulled out all their shares to our company!?"

"They did what!?" Surprised, Aiko didn't know how to react or even what to say. Hours ago she was just with them- "Impossible!"

"What did you do, Aiko!?" Demanded the old man on the other line, angry. "You said you are just going to visit them, and now I see this?"

"Have you tried calling them?" Aiko asked.

"Yes! But I was told that Masaomi isn't accepting any calls as there was an emergency." Aiko gritted her teeth in annoyance.

'That old man is really...' she cursed silently.

"Don't tell me you talked to them regarding our daughter's?" her husband ask.

"Why? Is there something wrong talking to them about our daughter's? We have every right to demand for an explanation-"

"That is not important! Our business will collapse! Why do you think I didn't go after Masaomi's son after what he did to our daughter? Because I know, that going after him will just ruin the partnership we have with their family! We need their partnership more than we need to have a good partner for our daughter!"

"Why are you saying that!?" Aiko snapped at the person on the other line, "Are you telling me that your business is more important than your daughter's happiness?"

"I didn't mean it that way!" The older man defended, "But if you thought your daughter not to be a spoiled brat, she wouldn't be throwing tantrum like a child upon knowing that she just assumed that Akashi-kun proposed to her! And even if he did proposed to her, sooner or later he will breakup that engagement when he gets full with your daughter's antics!"

"My daughter deserves the best!"

"You spoiled her too much!" The older man said, "Listen, go back here immediately! Don't cause trouble more than what you already did!!" Without waiting for Aiko's response, her husband cut off their conversation.

"Seriously! That old man! He puts his business first than his own daughter!" Aiko threw her phone on the bed and grumbled.

Fine! She will fly back to home. But she'll have to take a shower first, then have a nice massage before she books her flight back. But before she could reach the door to the en-suite bathroom, a knock on her door interrupted her.

---AKASHI---

"We're here." Saruhiko informed his wife upon arriving to their destination in Kuroishi, Aomori Prefecture.

"This place seems familiar." Kaoru looked around and stopped with a frown. "I thought we're going to your villa? Why are we here in my mother's house?" she demanded to Saruhiko.

"I didn't say that we're going to my family villa." Saruhiko corrected, "I said, we're going to Kuroishi. I didn't mention any place. And besides, your mother's villa is much more better and well maintained than ours."

"Then you should have told me from the beginning, we could've sent someone to look after the house there and be maintained." Kaoru said. "But we're already here, so there's nothing we can do but to enjoy the time." Kaoru walked inside the house, leaving her husband outside to take care of their things.

When she got inside, Kaoru's frown deepened.

"Why are you here?" She coldly said when she saw her mother standing at the living room.

"Ah~ Kaoru-chan!" she smiled sweetly at her, "Welcome. I heard from your husband that you're going on a short vacation here, so I offered the villa for you to stay."

"Shouldn't you supposed to be with father?" Kaoru ignored her mother and asked.

"Well...you father sent me here...to see you!" She smiled.

"Well, I don't need you here. Go back."

"No, no~ Kaoru-chan." Yukino said, "I can't go back. I'm supposed to be here with you. I am your mother after all."

"I don't need you."

"Okay! Okay!" Yukino sighed, "Fine, I'll leave. But in one condition?" Kaoru raised a brow.

"Let's talk to your sensei first." Yukino stated.

"Sensei?" Kaoru scoffed. "I'm not crazy! I don't need to see your doctor!"

"I didn't say you are" Yukino said, "but we have to make sure that you are doing well." Yukino approached Kaoru who pushed her slightly away. "Now., now. Let's see the sensei inside, shall we?"

"After this consultation you will leave the house and go back to father!" Kaoru said.

"Yes, yes. I will leave you with Saruhiko, I promise." Yukino said.

"Good." With that, Kaoru walked to the study room with Yukino where her psychiatrist is waiting.

Saruhiko watched as the two women enter the room, then he sighed. Holding his laptop, he walked inside his designated bedroom. He will need to act like he notice nothing...this is for Kaoru's best.

When Kaoru entered the study room, she recognized the old doctor smiling at her.

"Ah, sensei!" Kaoru greeted, "It's been a long time!"

"Yes, it has been along time, Kaoru-chan." the old man responded with a sad smile. "I never thought I'd see you again."

"Well, my mother here insisted that I should see someone, when the truth is I really don't need too. I'm not sick anymore." Kaoru said.

"Well, I hope so too."the doctor answered. "Shall we start?" with that, the sensei started asking question to Kaoru, and by the end of the session the doctor gave her a medicine stating it was only a vitamin that will help with stress. Or so, that was what the doctor told her, but the truth is, it is a medicine that will help her...but has the side effects of drowsiness and gaining of weight and few more other side effects. But they didn't inform her of this...

"From here on, Saruhiko" Yukino said to Saruhiko "I will take charge of her."

"She will get back to normal,right?"

"She will, of course." Yukino promised. "The sensei recommended a very good friend of his abroad. If you'd let me, I can take her there and have her cured there."

"Abroad?"

"Yes. Kaoru's psychiatrist suggested that she needs to have a new environment which will help her forget about what happened here in Japan. We both know that what she is pursuing will not benefit our family." Yukino reminded him, "She made an enemy to the Akashi which is not a good thing. We are lucky that they agreed to take this matter legally than in a harsh manner. You know how well the business works, Saruhiko."

"Yes. I understand." Saruhiko nodded, unsure. "But abroad?"

"But that will help your wife. I will take care of her. The sensei recommended a good facility where she can be taken care of."

"But...too soon!"

"The sooner the better."Yukino assured him, "While she's there you can do whatever you wish without her interference, business as usual."

"You are right, but I don't think Kaoru will agree to this."

"She doesn't have to know." Yukino said, "We can tell her it's an overseas business that you want her to attend. And when she gets there, I will take care of the rest. You just have to make sure she takes the plane."

Saruhiko doesn't like the idea, really. But hearing that he can go back to work without worrying about Kaoru is very tempting. Indeed, no Kaoru will interfere with his business plans, his associates and lastly, he can stay in peace while Kaoru is abroad.