Chapter 14

Chapter 14

After checking if Seien is comfortably sleeping, Akashi led you to your now shared bedroom with your husband.

Akashi's room isn't the master's bedroom--his father is still occupying the room, but the room he is using now can be considered as the master bedroom itself-anyways, this isn't Akashi's house, its his father's.

"From now on, we will be sharing the same bedroom." Akashi announced. "We don't want the servants to talk about us sleeping in a separate room, you're okay with that (name)?"

"Ah--y-yes." You answered.

"Come," Akashi offered his hands towards you. "Your feet...they're sore right?" He smiled and you took his offered hand.

"Yes--I'm sorry." You murmured.

"It's alright." He answered as he led you to the the bed and had you sit on the corner so he can kneel down in front of you to examine your feet.

He lifted the wedding dress, but you immediately pulled your feet away from him.

"No-"

"No what?" He asked in confusion..

"I'll just have to the the shoes off-" you said, as your cheeks turn red slightly. "..and it will be okay."

"Are you feeling nervous around me?" As expected of Akashi, he doesn't beat around the bush with his questions.

"N-no." You lied.

"You weren't earlier when we're with the guest-"

"I said, no." You protested.

"Doesn't look like a 'no' to me, (name)." He pointed with a small smirk on his face.

"No-I'll do it myself." You continued as you placed your feet down gently and assured him you can do it by yourself, but he stopped your hand from reaching your foot..

"I'll do it. You're tired." He says, "It has been a stressing day for you."

With that, Akashi gently lifted your wedding dress slightly and gently held your ankle and removed your shoe.

His touch was cold but comforting. He placed your shoes on the side and gently massaged your foot.

"You didn't have to go that far, S-Seijurou-san." Akashi stared at you completely making you blush and suddenly self conscious.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing." Akashi smiled at the sight of your reaction, "Just that it's nice to hear my name coming from you. You should get used to it soon."

"Oh--I'll try." You answered quietly.

There was silence between the two of you and it was becoming awkward.

"Um--do you think, I can go out tomorrow and check on the progress of my projects?" You asked, breaking the silence.

"That cannot be. We are bound to leave tomorrow morning for our trip to the our villa." Akashi said as he finished massaging both your feet and standing up to walk to the en suite bath like he didn't just left you with something to think about.

"Sorry, what was that again?" You asked to clarify if you head him right.

Akashi didn't answer but you heard the sound of the water filling up the tub.

"The plan was to take you there tonight," Akashi emerged from the en suite and unbuttoned few buttons of his shirt and taken his tie off completely and placing them on the chair near him.

"To where?"

"To the family villa." Akashi repeated as he removed the cuff links on his sleeves. "For the honeymoon."

"H-honeymoon--Wait! do we have to really have to act that?" You asked worriedly.

"Not really act into it--but we can use the time to rest and relax." Akashi answered. "It's not all the time that we get to have a few days of extended vacation."

"But I had to drive Seien, he has to go to school-"

"Father's man-servant will assist Sora and take care of Seien. Don't worry about it."

"And will he be safe from Tomoe?"

"Worry not, my (name)" Akashi walked closer to you. Too close. "After his appearance at the zoo like a wild monkey, I will make sure that he won't be able to come near Seien, unless the court gives him the custody--which will never happen."

Once again, after stressing yourself from thinking about the sudden wedding...the thought of Tomoe being around your son gave you another hell and set of a stressing thoughts.

"Stop stressing yourself," Akashi reminded you in a whisper, his hands both on your shoulders and assuring, making sure you trust him. "It will do you no good. Father will be back on the day after tomorrow, then he can watch over Seien."

"Is it really okay-"

"Yes." Akashi answered with confidence.

Akashi's hands slid down to her arms and down to her hand where he gently pulled you up to your feet.

"A warm bath will calm your nerves down." He offered as he led you to the ensuite and found that he filled the tub with warm water.

"Now," Akashi started again, "As much as I want to share your bath..." Akashi pause for a moment when he felt your shoulder tense from his words, he didn't even try and hide the small smile plastered on his face.

"I want you to relax and then to bed right after." And with that, Akashi lifted your hand to his lips and kissed the back of your palm adding another shade of red to your blushing state.

Good things come to those who wait...

"Father seems to have stressed you out..." he commented, "take your time." Akashi left you on your own.