Chapter 1

"I'm absolute, therefore I will win you...your heart, your everything...

After all,you are mine and it will never change." 

 "...But aren't you too young to get married?" Your voice was quiet, you also held your tears back. "We're still in college!"

"It has to be now. My father will throw a fit if I don't follow his orders, you know him." Was his cold answer.

You stood up irritated, for the first time in six years, you didn't care about where you are or who are around.

"How about me!? Did you even think about how I will react to this!?"

"(Name)!" He hushed you, glaring and pulling you back down to your seat. "We talked about this already! And also lower your voice."

"You said, it was only a meeting! How come it escalated too quickly in to marriage!?"

"I told you- it was what my father wante--"

"Don't fuck with me!!" You shouted, pulling your arms from him. "Your father never tried to pry into your private life! Never once! So don't tell me he wants you to marry that woman!" You didn't care if half of the people around the restaurant was looking at your direction and watches the scene unfold.

"(Name)!"

"Shut up! I don't care anymore! Do whatever you want!" You inhaled deeply and grabbed your bag from the table and walked out of the restaurant, leaving your now ex-boyfriend t deal with the prying eyes of the people.

You wiped the tears off your eyes before they start falling down, you can't afford to cry especially not when you are walking in the busy streets of Tokyo.

'Fuck this!' You grumbled inwardly, massaging the back of your neck to ease the stress that is building up inside you and the sudden dizziness that clouding your sight.

"You look pale, (last name)." You winced upon hearing the irritating voice of a senpai from your college.

"Shut u--I'm sorry..." you took back your words almost immediately. you didn't need to turn and look at his face to recognize him- his voice alone is familiar already.

He's one of the upperclassman from business administration and economics department, he was in one of the advance class in literature that you took last semester, and he became your partner too in most of the projects- he's capable of everything, perfectionist just like your rebel boyfriend---scratch that, he's now your Ex-boyfriend.

"In that state, you won't even reach the station." He commented and this time you turned and looked at him in the eye.

He glowered at you, and you stared at him with all your might.

"I admire your courage to look me in the eye, (last name)." He said finally, "Come, I'll take you to your destination." He announced.

And without waiting for your response, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the other direction, across the streets to the nearby parking lot.

Everything happened so fast you didn't have time to think what you were doing back then after you let your senpai led you to his car...the next thing you knew is that you woke up on a large bed that weren't yours.

"Shoot!" Was the first word that came out of your mouth.

"Well, good morning to you too, (last name)." Your senpai greeted. It was then that both of you started hanging out together--well, not really, more like he insisted to be part of your new everyday routine at school.

Whatever happened back there that night was never mentioned nor asked.

Because, NOTHING HAPPENED.

"Senpai, don't you have a test in one of your major class today?" You asked as he placed a plate of your favorite dish in front of you.

"I do." He responded.

"But why are you here now? And why do you have this?" You look at the plate in front of you.

"That is (fav dish)."he answered.

"Yes, I know that."

"That is your favorite," he said, "and you have to eat, you've been pushing yourself too hard. You need to eat properly." He said.

"But-"

"(Name)." With that warning call, you immediately know that he wants you to finish it all.

"I'll see you in a bit." He said when he sees you started eating. You quietly finished the meal. You weren't hungry, yet you finished the whole meal that you normally can't.

You didn't even try to talk to your ex-boyfriend anymore too... he quit school to marry the woman he was dealt to, you changed number and lastly, you moved to another place.

Well, moving place was the last thing you did. It was 2 months later after all that event took place. It can't be helped, you needed to distance yourself from all the things that makes you remember things...mostly, to the people.