Chapter 11

Previously on Mine, It Will Never Change

You and Akashi took your son, Seien to the Zoo that weekend---unfortunately the supposed to be good day with the animals was ruined thanks to Saruhiko's appearance before you while Akashi was on the phone. Akashi came and rescued you.

On the other hand, Seien got separated from you where he met an old man whom introduced him to the Koalas. Kaoru then came in the scene and claimed to be Seien's mother in front of the old man, but the old man didn't fall for it and asked Kaoru to leave the boy alone.

Later that day, Seien was sent home while you and Akashi went straight to the hotel where the evening party was held. There both of you were surprised when Keiko appeared to surprise Akashi.

Chapter 11

"No,no~" Keiko answered, "I came here to surprise you."

Akashi frowned, he looked around and found that you were still conversing with the old lady, but then someone is standing next to you and was eyeing you closely.

"So, did you like my surprise?" Akashi ignored Keiko's question and walked to where you were standing. "Seiju-"

"Excuse me!" Akashi's stern demanding voice startled few people who was with-in earshot.

----AKASHI----

Akashi wasn't really listening to Keiko. His eye was always directed at you, watching you...watching the people who is around you.

Few were able to recognize you, some weren't...but Akashi doesn't need them.

While Akashi wanted the world to recognize you, a part of him wants to lock you up--so that only he can appreciate your talents, your works and of course...your existence.

A man catches Akashi's attention as he halfheartedly listen to what Keiko was saying...

"So, did you like my surprise?" He didn't completely hear what she said that time as his eyes catches a hand creeping slowly to his wife's waist.

"Seiju-"

"Excuse me!" Akashi was instantly standing protectively behind you.

His voice though, earned a few eyes on his direction.

"Uh-" The man stepped away from you in surprise "Akashi-kun, I didn't see you there." He laughed as if he wasn't caught in doing what he was doing.

"Yes, of course." Akashi played along.

"Akashi?" you turned and looked at Akashi standing behind you. "Where were you?" you whispered.

"My apologies, (name)." He answered coolly, "I was having a conversation with some...people."

"You know her Seijurou?" Hearing a woman's voice, you looked up...but that is not the only reason. The person seems to be close to Akashi because they're on the first name basis.

You looked at the woman and you immediately recognized her...  

"Welcome back, Seijurou." came a gentle greetings of a brunette who was wearing an expensive coat, you just got out of the train from Osaka "How was your trip?"

"Keiko." Akashi acknowledged the brunette walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

Your eyes widened as you watch the scene in front of you...it wasn't surprising really, for Akashi to have such a beautiful wife...? He's rich and all, and she's beautiful and all too. Match made out of heaven.

"Keiko. Your actions are really inappropriate." Akashi scolded and the lady named Keiko pouted. "I am with someone."

"But I missed you! And I waited for a long time to see you! you didn't come at my party in Paris last month! I was waiting for you to come and surprise me, but I was disappointed!" the woman sulked playfully. "And who is she?" Keiko turned to you.