Chapter 3

Previously on Mine, It Will Never Change...

(lol, that sounded like from Walking dead)

After Akashi met you in his office, he was finally able to make you remember who he was, what disappointed him is that you might have regarded him as someone insignificant in your life that you didn't need to really remember him...but he hope he was wrong...

On his way back to his office after meeting you, he bumped into a small boy who claimed to be your son, he was not pleased when you tried to lie to his face...

With that, he realize that he needed to know more about you by sending someone after you...

Chapter 3

Akashi closed his phone the moment he receive the information of where he'll be meeting Saruhiko.

Saruhiko Tomoe.

Akashi's smirk widened when he saw Saruhiko waiting for him at the designated restaurant. He also noted that his secretary, Saito was there too waiting for him.

"Akashi-sama will be here any moment now." Saito said.

"I understand." the dark haired man nodded and sat there in patience.

Tomoe Saruhiko, 29, General Manager of Tomoe Merchandise.
Heir of the Tomoe's.  Tokyo University.
Perfectionist, strict and is a good son to his father(?).

If Akashi didn't know you personally, he and Saruhiko might've been great friends. But that doesn't matter now. Those that are in the way of Akashi Seijurou must move away on their own, or he'd make them... the hard way.

But today seems to be Saruhiko's lucky day... he wont be wiped out yet.

"I apologize for making you wait." Akashi stepped into the private room that was reserved for their lunch meeting.

"No worries Akashi-san." Saruhiko stood up and greeted Akashi, "It was me who is supposed to be thanking you for allowing a sudden meeting like this to happen."

"Ah, there are stuff I need to talk to you about too." Akashi sat down, leaving Saruhiko confused with his words. But it was completely dropped off when Saito took out the papers that they will be talking about...first.

The meeting begun and it was later that afternoon when they finished with the terms. Akashi made sure that before he sign the papers he's getting something good out of the deal.

"Thank you for this Akashi-san. Tomoe Corp will not let you down."

"I know what." Akashi answered confidently, and Saruhiko was glad.

"By the way, Tomoe." Akashi started, they were done with the contract signing, Akashi signed after making Saruhiko explain the whole contract to him for full 3 hours. He had the contract reviewed already when Saruhiko sent a copy to his office earlier that morning. He had the contract reviewed by his most trusted lawyers and also briefly by his secretary.

"Hm?" they were already having some light drink after the late lunch they just had.

"Do you have a family?" Akashi asked.

Saruhiko laughed in surprise and proudly answered a "Yes."

Akashi smiled at Saruhiko, but for someone who knows Akashi personally, his smile wasnt real. His smile didn't even reach his eyes.

"I never heard you got married." Akashi said.

"It was a sudden one. I thought (name) told you about it." Saruhiko turned to Akashi in a teasing tone.

"(Name)?" he asked, "(full name)?"

"Yes, (full name)." Saruhiko nodded, "knowing (name), she must've told you about the marriage. You were friends, right?"

Akashi was quiet, he wasnt expecting that answer.

"We dont have any communication. When did you get married? Do I know her? (Name) didn't really tell me anything."

"Why are you asking a personal question, Akashi-san... but not that I'm hiding it from you." Saruhiko chuckled, Akashi frowned. It seems like Saruhiko is a light drinker, they have only had like 4 glasses and Saruhiko is already out of his mind.

"I really thought that (name) relayed the news to you. But since she didnt, I'll tell you myself. hic."

Akashi fight the urge to roll his eyes. Yes, he is capable of rolling his eyes too.

"My wife is in Osaka with my father. Hic."

"Osaka?" Akashi frowned.

"Osaka is her hometown. She loved the place. I always wanted to live here in Tokyo though...but there's nothing else I can do about it." Saruhiko closed his eyes.

"I see..."

"But you know, if its (name) she would've supported me with what I want..." Saruhiko continued, "She's really a supportive more than my wife now-, I dont even know what I liked about---" Saruhiko's sentence was cut off when he looked over to his side and found out that Akashi was not there next to him. "Huh? Where did he go? hic."

"My apologies, but Akashi-sama has left a moment ago in a rush." Saito explained.

"Ahn?" Saruhiko grumbled something under his breathe, but it was ignored by Saito.