Chapter 13

Chapter 13

You closed your eyes.

His father, Masaomi gave you a chance to avoid getting into a much deeper mess...

He will also help you with the Tomoe--you opened you eyes and you walked to the window and glanced at the people who was waiting for your appearance downstairs.

Akashi was there and next to him was Seien...

'...Seijurou-senpai.'

Before you turned, you caught Akashi's attention and your eyes locked for a short moment.

"..." you didn't do anything nor spoke a word; You turned and walked away from the window the moment you break eye contact with him.

---AKASHI---

Akashi's stared at the window, waiting for you to at least glance down---and you did.

Akashi locked eyes with yours.

'(Name)' he mentally say.

Then he watched as you moved away from the window in a rush before he turned and looked over to where his father is quietly seated.

Akashi Masaomi opens his eyes when he felt someone walked past him...

Masaomi watched Akashi talked to the one who was going to conduct the ceremony.

"Is there something wrong?" One of the guest questioned to another.

"What's taking her so long?"

"Your secretary is blocking the way." Akashi tells his father quietly. "They won't let me pass."

"Do you wish to get her yourself?" Masaomi asked his son. "Are you afraid that she won't come?"

"I'm not."

"That's a good sign, Seijurou." Masaomi commented. "For a moment, I thought you are scared that she might not show up..."

"Why wouldn't she?"

"(Name) seems to be a smart person, she knows what's for the best." Masaomi continued. "Don't you think so, Seijurou?"

"Of course." Akashi answered confidently, "I wouldn't just take anyone to be my bride."

With that, the doors opened revealing you in your white wedding dress.

It was a simple one you picked, yet for the eyes of the guest it wasn't just a simple wedding dress--it was made of the finest materials and decorated with small white gems that got you worried if they'd be able to finish it with in the week--but they did.

The red diamond earrings standout as everything in you was white... and on your ring finger is another eye catching piece of red diamond.

...the earring and the ring matches!!!

Upon walking in, your eyes locked with Akashi's own.

Standing tall in his grayish suit and trademark silk tie--Akashi Seijurou is really something else.

You didn't even notice that you are now just a few feet away from Akashi until he took your hands and threaded his fingers through your own shaking ones.

There only few guest including your sister, her children and her husband. Your colleagues, Ayumi and the rest of the team and your team leader Sawada.

On Akashi's side was his secretary and Akashi's friends--they have different color of hair tho...pink, green, blue, yellow, purple and sky blue and also there are normal colored ones who you guessed as his teammates during high school.

And also there's his father...who was not giving out any expression.

The ceremony was same as any other...simple exchange of vows and then exchanging of rings.

Akashi placed a wedding band on your finger--as expected, it was a classic styled wedding band-plain but pure platinum with a small diamond in the middle.

And then it was your turn, you nervously placed Akashi's wedding band in his finger.

You didn't noticed that Akashi was examining your movements and when he sense the tension in you he squeezes your hand in silent assurance that everything will be fine.

Of course, it will. Akashi was confident of it.

The ceremony ended with a kiss that Akashi placed on yours. It was brief but assuring.

Mine.

Not Tomoe's... not anyone's...

Mine.

---AKASHI---

Masaomi quietly watched from his study as his son and his wife interact with the guests.

"The ceremony went well, sir." His secretary commented.

"Yes. As expected of the woman who my son chose. She didn't disappoint."

"..."

"I wasn't expecting that he'll give the ring to her."

"The ring was madam's?"

"It was Shiori's favorite. She never take the ring off...but she gave it to Seijurou when she got sick..."

"Sir, are you okay with the events?"

Masaomi was quiet, his thoughts was suddenly drifted to the past...