Chapter 6

Previously on Mine, It will never change...

Saruhiko, your ex-boyfriend arrived at the restaurant where you and Akashi were in with Seien. He came and asked you if he was your son's father. Akashi claimed prior that meeting that he is the boy's father, but seeing that you never clarified that, Saruhiko considered that what his wife was talking about was true...that it is him...who fathered that son of yours.

In the middle of talking with Saruhiko, you snapped at him, not liking the fact that he talks about Seien as his. The irritation is pilling up inside you that you snapped at him, telling him that he is not the father. But the man think so otherwise...

Akashi interrupted the conversation and grabbed you out of the restaurant. He admitted that it was his fault that Saruhiko met Seien even though it is not the main reason as to how Saruhiko knew of the boy's existence as his---reasoning that, Akashi asked you to move in with him for the time being stating that the two of you should play along with being a family with him another thing is that Akashi Seijurou had you signed papers that will assure you that Seien will never be taken away by Saruhiko.

And also...assuring him that you will never be able to leave him behind.

Chapter 5

Saruhiko watched as his wife change clothes.

"Where are you going? Its Sunday." Saruhiko asked, he was still on the bed lying, he was too drained to stand up and do his morning routine. He was thinking a lot regarding Seien.

"Yes, Sunday." She answered looking over her shoulder. "Also, we're in Tokyo. I don't want to waste time spending indoors when I can go out."

Finishing her make-up, Kaoru walked out of the room.

"I'll go now, Keiko is waiting for me. Clean up your mess ASAP." She reminded him before closing the door.

--KNB--

Akashi quietly sipped his morning coffee while he checks all the card and IDs that Saito delivered last night.

'Akashi (Name)'
'Akashi Seien'

"...in the end, I can't just let you go easily." He said to himself. "I didn't mention anything because that is what you wanted...but look what we have here now..."  

*---Flashback---*

"In that state, you won't even reach the station." Akashi commented he watched as you looked up at him in surprise.

Akashi glowered at you when you glared up at him as if silently telling him to fuck off.

"I admire your courage to look me in the eye, (last name)." He said finally, "come, I'll take you to your destination."

While Akashi was never one to butt in into lover's quarrel, he was attracted to the fact that you didn't back away from him. Too much adrenaline rush that you forgot that you are standing and glaring up at the Akashi Seijurou?

"Where do you live?" Akashi asked as he drove off. You weren't really responding. You were just looking outside quietly...at the buildings that you were passing at.

"Just drop me to the nearest station,senpai." You quietly responded. "Its just a 10 minute drive from here." You added.

Akashi pulled over across the train station. He watched as you fiddled with the seat-belt and your things.

"Where are you heading?" He asked.

"Off to somewhere where I can think clearly." You answered. "Thank you for the lift." You opened the door to step out but you were suddenly pulled back by a hand.

"Senpai!" You gasped.

"Get back." He ordered.

"What now?" You asked. "Why?"

"I'll take you to where ever you want to go."

"No-"

"Close that door, (name)." Akashi ordered. His voice, even without looking at him made you shiver and left you doing what he wants. You closed the door and held your back to your lap. Akashi grabbed the seat belt back on for you and took your things before placing them at the back seat.

"You don't mind going somewhere? Anywhere?" Akashi asked.

"Eh?"

"I know a good place, I hope you know how to skate."

"S-skate?" Akashi didn't answer, instead he just started driving.

An hour later you found yourself standing in front of a small restaurant.

"This is a friend's place." Akashi started as he led you inside the restaurant.
"Welcome-ah! Its you!" The manager smiled when he noticed Akashi standing next to you. "A table for two?"

"Yes, please." Akashi responded.

"Come, I'll got you a good place." The manager said and Akashi follower him with you right next to him.

The restaurant's ambiance was perfect.

"We will eat first, then I'll take you to ice skate." Akashi said before ordering for the two of you. When the waiter left Akashi watched you as you stare at the window next to your table. It has an over looking view of the frozen pond outside the restaurant.

"So do you mind telling me what happened to you earlier? Why aren't you with Tomoe?" Akashi asked.

You didn't answer...or so you were quiet for a few minutes. Akashi knew you didn't want to talk yet, so he respected that.

"He's getting married." You answered quietly. "To someone who he just met-- it wasn't fair. I would've accepted that if I didn't know his situation, but knowing him for 6 years I already know he was lying."

"..."

"He's using his father as an excuse." You added. "Few months ago, his father accepted me. He doesn't really care about who his son marry he wasn't into political shits like that...he was strict but was a good man."

"Using his father as an excuse is..." you started sobbing and Akashi just let you cry your heart out.

"...it hurts a lot." You said, "for me to listen to what happened the other day from him...telling me that he was told to marry the person--I don't understand why he can't fight for me-- I...I mean, who does that kind of thing! We were together for 6 years! Since high school!"

"Probably things are supposed to happen that way." Akashi watched as you cry your heart out. He doesnt really care at all.

When he first met you, he wasn't expecting you to be associated with that Tomoe until one day when the boy picked you up after the literature class he was sharing with you.

He was attracted to you the first time when he saw you concentrating on your report. You were different from the ladies that wants to stick around because he was Akashi Seijurou. To you, he was just the Seijurou, your senpai, who helps you when you're in trouble for the research papers that the professor gave you.

If only you weren't associated with Tomoe back then he would've snatched you already...but well, all good things comes to those who waits.

Akashi had you now crying in front of him. Crying because the love of your life replaced you.

"Here, have a drink." It was the manager who made you a glass of alcoholic drink for ladies when you and Akashi were on your way to skate.

"Eh-"

"I noticed that you were crying earlier, this drink was often ordered by ladies when they are broken hearted."

"Um- was I that loud?" You turned to Akashi, face red and embarrassed. The whole restaurant probably heard you whining.

"No, no. I just heard you. My apologies for eavesdropping." The manager smiled and gave you gave you the glass.

"I'm not really drinking-"

"No worries, its a ladies drink." The manager smiled. "And besides you have a gentleman here with you." He gestured to Akashi.

"Don't worry I'll drive you home." Akashi smiled.

And so you accepted the drink and emptied the small glass.

It wasn't that bad...it has been a long time since you had alcohol in your system...

When you placed the glass back on the table, the manager smiled to you.

"Enjoy skating." He said and Akashi nodded at him and led you outside the restaurant to the frozen pond at the back.

There was a small stall with a man near the pond. Akashi talked to him and the man gave Akashi two pair of skates. He gave you the first one and he took the other.

Akashi stepped on the frozen pond first, testing the ice. It was after all, the start of the winter season so the pond was already freezing. You watched as Akashi glided on the ice like he was floating. He moved elegantly on ice.

"Senpai! You look very majestic skating there!" You called as you walked slowly from the bend to the side of the pond.

"Thank you. Come, the ice is good. He stomped the blade of the skate on the ice to assure you that it was safe. You nodded in return and started skating slowly.

"I'm not really good at this but---" you tried catching up with Akashi by sliding carefully on the ice and balancing yourself.

"Not bad (name)." He smiled and took your hands and pulled you along with him, sliding and gliding on the ice. Akashi let you happily skate around as much as you want you looked like you were enjoying it. He pulled you out of the ice when saw you fell down...hard.

"I think that is enough skating for today, (name)." He helped you up and guided you back to the bench. "Does it hurt?" he asked when you sat down and winced.

"N-no. I'm okay." you answered with a smile. "It was fun. Thank you for taking me here, senpai."

"You're welcome. Just tell me if you want to come back here, I'll take you again." He smiled back.

On the way back to the parking the manager called for you and Akashi.

"Thank you for visiting my restaurant though its out of the way from your university." He said. "Your cousin Gou ordered so since you are already here, can you give here these?" Akashi stared at the box and nodded and then the manager turned to you. "Here's another box for Ms. (Last name)."

"Oh! you didn't have to--"

"Please accept it. Its our shop's novelty. And since you're new here we want you to taste it."

"But a whole box is too much--"

"Now now, Ms. Name... I wont listen to your buts." He smiled and turned to Akashi. "Come again next time." He said before turning and going inside the restaurant again.

"He gave me a box of his shop's novelty chocolate." You looked at Akashi.

"Accept it. This restaurant is popular for their chocolate truffles. Its an original recipe of their family."

"Wow." You followed Akashi to his car while opening the chocolate box and taking one. "I'll taste one now."

Akashi drove back to Tokyo quietly. He never talked or anything you weren't talking either. He glanced at his watch.

'7:38pm' then he turned to you and found you sleeping, leaning on the side.

"Seems like I will have to reschedule meeting Shintarou tonight." He whispered and leaned to your side and pulled your seat back to make you more comfortable.

"Saru..." Akashi heard you murmur in your sleep.

"(name)." He called, trying to wake you up but failed, it seems like you were tired from skating.

"..."

Akashi ended up taking you to his apartment. He carried you to his room and let you sleep there on his bed. He placed your things on the table next to the bed. He walked to the kitchen and sighed before dialing a familiar number on his cell.

"Shintarou."