Chapter 2

Before anything else, let's introduce our characters and such...

Character and Settings:

Harada Designs - Architecture and Design Firm where you work
Mr. and Mrs . Harada - owners of the firm
Sawada - Your Team Manager
Henmi - Sawada's assistant
Ayumi - your assistant
Eli and Masako - office/ team mates also from the designing team

Sora-san - House keeper and Seien's baby sitter
Your Parents- died in an accident a year ago
Sister - living with her own family and children
Saruhiko Tomoe- boyfriend/senpai? saa, lets check that out hm?
Seien - ??

Gou - Akashi's ??
Keiko - Akashi's ??

You are working as an interior designer in Harada Designs. Akashi is one of the clients and hired you to work on the interior of his office in Shibuya.

Chapter 2

"Ayumi, please take note of the following parts..." you instructed your assistant, giving her a piece of paper with a checklist and notes.

"Hai." Ayumi nodded.

Today is when you are visiting the client's office--Akashi Seijurou's office.
Shibuya isn't really that far from your place, to be honest you just need a 15 minute drive and HORA! you're there already!

The place was impressive,really. The building was quite old, yet it was one of the largest building among all the business buildings around also the most modern looking one.

"Akashi Corporation is really one of the biggest company ever." your assistant commented as she glanced up at the building before you in awe.

"Yeah." you agreed, "The building is old, yet they managed to perfectly make it look new and modern, also, it seems like the materials they used in all the parts of the building itself isn't some regular material... it's made of the finest!" you inspected the tiles and the tables at the reception area.

"As expected of the Akashi's." You heard her said.

"What floor is it again, Ayumi?" you asked her as you both stood in front of the elevator.

"I believe its the top floor, (last name)-san." Ayumi said and as if on cue, the elevator opened and a man in black suit came out. You both moved away from his way, but he didn't move at all just stood there and eyed you and your assistant.

"(last name)-san." he greeted, "Akashi-sama sent me to pick you up and guide you around the floors." he added.

"O-oh. is that so?" you looked at Ayumi and smiled. "That's great!" with that, the man led you to a different elevator which was at the corner most and you three went inside.

"This elevator will lead you to the top floor." he instructed, whenever you come around, please don't hesitate to use this. Though this is only for Akashi-sama's personal use, he instructed us clearly to allow you and your assistant to use the elevator anytime." The man continued.

"Cool." Ayumi said.

"What is your name, by the way?" you asked the man.

"I apologize for being rude and not introducing myself immediately, I am Saito. Akashi-sama's secretary." He introduced himself.

"I see now," you nodded in understanding, "Nice to meet you, Saito."

The elevator dinged and opened at the designated floor and Saito let you out.

"Akashi-sama wont be able to come and assist you for your visit today because he has a meeting to attend to."

"No worries, Saito-san. I just came here today to inspect the place. So I can immediately start first thing next week." you walked around the floor touching and inspecting the old furniture and the old photos---particularly, to the one that was hanged in the wall with all the certificates.

"May I ask something, Saito-san?" you suddenly voiced out as you eye one of the certificate that was hanged at the wall in frame.

"Anything, (last name)-san."

"Is this floor Akashi-san's personal-private office?"

"Yes." Saito nodded. "He has another one too, down this floor." Saito explained, "where he accepts business dealing and other stuffs. This floor here is entirely for his personal use."

"Ah, I understand now." you opened a door to a room across the floor and found a newly bought bed and furniture. "That explains the certificates and diplomas hanged around the study." you commented.

"Yes."

"Akashi-san graduated in Tokyo University." you observed as you read one of the certificates hanged around.

"Yes." Saito nodded.

"I went there too. But I wasn't able to finish my course there..." you trailed quietly as you checked the furniture and the wall tiles.

"May I ask why?" you quietly closed your eyes remembering the details of your college life...it was quite painful, but manageable now...

"Personal problems." you smiled sadly, not wanting to let other know of what happened "But I managed to finish my degree in Sapporo."

"So that's where you went."

"Aa." you nodded in agreement.

"You hide well." confused upon hearing a response coming from a different person, you turned and found a certain red haired man standing at the door frame with a serious look on his face.

"A-Akashi-san!" You swallowed hard.

For the first time in your life you felt threatened with the look he was giving you. Yet, you held up against him, for you know you haven't done anything to offend him.

"I thought you had a meeting?" you asked and managed a small smile "It's a surprise to see you here."

"I wanted to see how you were doing."

"You didn't have to, I'm just checking out the place." you responded walking past him.

"Even so, I wanted to see you work." Akashi followed right behind you. "So, tell me (Last name)-san..." he started again.

"Hm?" you paused and turned to him.

"Why did you left Tokyo?" Akashi asked.

"What's with the sudden question, Akashi-san?"

"I wanted to know."

You sighed, "Like I said, personal matters." you walked to Ayumi and checked the clipboard she was holding and checking the notes the was written on it.

There was a small shirt silence, Akashi was waiting for you to continue talking...and you did.

"I didn't know you are also from the same university. I was expecting you to finish your degree in a famous university abroad."

"Tokyo University is one of the best." Akashi said. "And I did finish my MBA abroad while working"

"Wow. that's cool." you commented without looking at him at all, you continued to review the notes Ayumi wrote on the clipboard. "Is these all?" you asked, turning to Ayumi who nodded at you.

"Yes."

"Perfect." then you looked up at Akashi again, this time you have collected yourself back. "Well then Akashi-san, that's all we need to check for today, I'll drop by next week for the designs and I'll have you choose."

"Wait, (last name)." Akashi called your attention before you could walk off to the elevator.

"Yes, Akashi-san?" you asked.

"Have you really forgotten about me?" Akashi sighed, waiting for your answer.

"I--huh?" you looked up at him confused.