Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Orange is alright?" Akashi asked when he came back holding a can of orange juice that he handed down to you.

"Oh, yes. Thank you." You answered, you were sitting in one of the bench where you could see Seien as he watch the peacock eat.

"Are you tired already?" Akashi asked.

"A little." You admitted, "but I'm enjoying because he's happy." You gestured to your son. "Thank you again for taking him here."

"It's no problem." Akashi smiled as he watch Seien gasp in surprise when the peacock opened its tail.

"Woaaa! So pretty!! Mommy look!!"

"Yes, Seien...mommy sees." You called back.

"Let's take him to the aquarium next week." Akashi suggested. "He said he wanted to visit the fishes too."

"Don't spoil him too much."

"Its not spoiling." Akashi defended, "its called familiarizing."

"Familiarizing?"

"Yes. I'm making him feel comfortable with me." Akashi explained, "He always looks for you before he answers to me. He only feel safe when he's with you, I also want him to the feel the same when with me."

"Akashi-san, aren't you investing too much effort with Seien?"

"Is that a problem? He's my son after all."

"Your son?" You smiled bitterly "if only you were Seien's father... he would probably be so proud of it..." you admitted with a disappointed sigh.

"There's nothing wrong if he starts thinking of it that way." Akashi assured, "it will make everything easier."

"He will get confuse."

"Confuse?"

"When Tomoe starts to get in the picture..." you swallowed thickly, "it will confuse Seien."

"Because he's the father?" You nodded.

"They don't have a proof."

"I--I agreed to let them have a DNA test..." you whispered quietly.

"..." Akashi was quiet.

"It's an inevitable situation." He finally stated, "I now understand why you are worried."

"...Yes."

"When did you agreed to this? Did you meet up with Tomoe?" Unexpectedly, Akashi was calm as he asks the questions.

"The other day... Ichinose called." You said, "they wanted me to meet up with Tomoe, but I don't really want to see his face."

"You should've told me about it first before agreeing, we can get the lawyer take care of everything for you."

"No- I don't want to involve you." You replied, "And besides-"

"It's impossible to not let me get involve!" Akashi interrupted, "I am your husband now, you are an Akashi."

"Seien's problem with Tomoe is my own problem."

"Not anymore." Akashi announced, "As the head of the household, everything will have to get past me before it gets finalized. Is that clear to you (name)?"

"But it's-"

"It's a simple yes or no." You looked up at Akashi's serious face. One look and you already know not to defy him.

"...yes."

"Good. We will have my lawyer to get charge of everything." Akashi takes your hand with him, "If she talks to you directly again, you will have to inform me immediately. That is not appropriate."

---AKASHI---

They were in the middle of walking around near the Koalas' when Akashi's phone started ringing. He checked the screen and turned to you.

"(name), just a sec." Akashi gestured to his phone.

"Sure, no problem." You answered as you followed Seien.

Akashi answered the call. He wasn't really expecting to receive this call from his Father's office.

"This is Akashi." He answered. "Father?"

"Does it have to be now?" Akashi frowned upon hearing the answer of the person on the other line.

----- Akashi -----

The browned haired old man watched as the red head glance at his phone and turned to the (h/c)-haired woman who nodded in return before following the little boy who was near the cage of the animals. The red head walked away from the two.

"Do you know that Koala's have pouches?" A hoarse voice started. Little Seien looked up from the Koala's to the person who was standing next to him.

He was an middle aged man around his 50's to 60's and has brown hair and golden eyes.

"Pouches?" Seien asked, "What are pouches?"

"Those are pockets where the mommy koala places their babies." The old man pointed to his stomach and gestured an imaginary pocket attached to him.

"Really?" Seien's eyes twinkled.

"Yes. They are like Kangaroos."

"Woaaa~" Seien turned to the Koalas. "Why do they place their babies inside their pouch?"

"So that they could take care of them. And that they won't get lost." The man said.

They both stared at the Koalas as they crawl on the tree branches and get food from the eucalyptus that wee hanging there.

"They eat leaves?"

"Those are called eucalyptus leaves. Those are their favorites."

"Cool~"

"Do you like the Koalas, young boy?" He asked.

"Yes. They are cute." Seien answered.

"What's your name?" Seien stepped back from the old man and looked around for his mother.

"My name?"

"Yes, your name."

"Mommy said not to tell my name to strangers." Seien whispered.

"I see."