Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"Tomoe." A cold voice interrupted his sentence. "Didn't I warn you about coming near my wife?"

Tomoe froze upon hearing the voice and your eyes met Akashi's own red ones.

"Akashi." Tomoe greeted coolly as he turned to face the red head. "I thought you're busy today."

"I was," Akashi answered coldly. "But not anymore. Someone dropped a contract and made everything easier for me."

"Is that so?" Tomoe watched Akashi intently.

"Yes." Akashi walked to the two of you. "What is your business here, Tomoe?" Akashi demanded as he took your hand with his and pulled you to stand next to him.

"Sei-!"

"Tomoe, I'm asking you a question."

"Ah, yes." Snapping out of his silent thoughts. "I came here to see my son of cour-"

"Tomoe!" You snapped at him irritably.

"What? You cannot hide him from me forever." Tomoe chuckled at your protest.

"You son of a-" You wanted to launch yourself at the man, but Akashi's grip on your hand tightened.

A silent 'I'll handle him'.

"Tomoe, we didn't want this custody battle to end up with additional restraining order." Akashi threatened.

Tomoe just chuckled at the two of you.

"I didn't do anything, Akashi-san. Calm down," Tomoe raised his hands, a gesture that indicates for Akashi to calm down, "And besides...how can I hurt my own flesh and blood." Akashi's eyes narrowed at Tomoe's statement.

"It hasn't been proven, yet." Akashi calmly responded. "Now, while you don't have the visitation rights...I will ask you to leave this place now."

"Why?" Tomoe asked, "I still haven't met my son yet-"

Akashi loosened his hand on yours and walked closer to the confident Tomoe...So close, Tomoe suddenly felt intimidated at Akashi despite their height difference. He was calm, or so that was what his face was showing. And Tomoe, though

not scared of Akashi he felt a cold shiver throughout his body as Akashi stare up at his soul.

"Until the result reveals that you are the father, you are not to touch Seien," Akashi tells him.

"!!!" Akashi placed his hand on Tomoe's as he stares up at him coldly. The kind of stare that made him weak at the knees...literally.

"And you are not to show your face in front of my wife." Akashi added lastly, "Know your place."

With wide eyes, Tomoe was clearly overwhelmed as Akashi now stare down at his figure on the ground.

'Ground?!'

Akashi glared at Tomoe, a silent threat that if he continue what he is doing--he will face the consequences of pissing off an Akashi Seijurou.

When Tomoe got over his shock, Akashi was already leaving. He swallowed thickly as he tried to remember how he ended up on the ground--but all he could remember is that Akashi placed his hand on his shoulder and was staring up at him. He could also see his reflection on Akashi's red orbs... then it was followed by a quiet 'thud' and then he was on the floor.

Know your place.

---AKASHI---

"(Name)." Akashi slows his pace. "Are you alright?" He demanded.

"Y-yes." You answered. "Tomoe isn't the type who would hurt someone...at least, that is how I remember him--"

"He will not hurt you." Akashi promised, "Not even lay a hand on you from now own."

"...Thank you." You were really saved when Akashi came just in time. You almost wanted to break Tomoe's face, but no...you couldn't just hurt the father of your son...no, not yet.

"I came today because I finished early, I saw your car outside." Akashi started, "But when I got inside, I found Kiyoshi-san worried about you still not coming back. He told me you went to talk to a man."

"I'm sorry." you apologized, "I didn't want him to cause a scene at your friend's place so I took it somewhere else."

"It's alright. I appreciate that you are thinking of me." Akashi responded, "But, I don't care one bit if he causes trouble here. My primary concern is you, his existence is stressing you since the beginning. And I wouldn't tolerate anyone who has an ill intention towards you."

"Thank you, but I can handle him."

"Indeed, you can." Akashi agreed, "But the fact that he is messing up your peace of mind, is unacceptable." Akashi finished.

"He will be served with a restraining order." He concluded then turning at your direction, "Are you going to disagree with me?"

"Restraining order is a good idea." You nodded. "Thanks."

"I'm glad you agree with me." Akashi smiled, "Let's go, Seien is waiting with Kiyoshi-san."

"Mm." You nodded tiredly. Seriously, that Saruhiko is really a pain in the butt.