Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"We're not yet done." Akashi took his shirt off, then he pulled your pajamas too, together with your underwear before removing his own.

You were still panting as you came down from your climax---it has been a while since you last time you experienced it...how long---around 3 years? You dated few and had sex with the last one, but broke up with him when you realize that he isn't going well with your son.

Akashi watched your clouded expression then his eyes traveled down to your exposed body and he growled and his hand gripped your hips before he leaned down and kissed you wildly. His mouth everywhere, lips, throat...and down to her most sensitive part.

His finger once again entered you, gently yet knuckle deep.

"hng~" Two...he added another and gently prepared you from something much bigger.

Akashi's erection was something you weren't expecting---while you already had sex with him, you didn't get a proper look at his...member, but this time you had even though your mind is in a clouded state.

Thick, long and freakin' hell hard.

Did that fit inside you before? YES.

How about now? You weren't sure.

Akashi licked his lips when he sat up and pulled his finger out of you making you whimper in the lost.

"You're ready for me." he said quietly before leaning down and kissing you sweetly as his hand moved to gripped your hip once again this time he aligned his body with yours and nudged your thighs apart and eased himself into you.

You we're tight, despite of Akashi's preparation and he took it slow, feeling you stretch.

"Haa~ Aka--" Akashi absorbed your startled cry when he withdrew a little before thrusting inside again...and again, repeatedly until he was all inside you.

You panted when Akashi's movement stopped, and you felt him inside you---all of him. You can feel yourself contracting around his member--it's a little painful but not much, you've done this before. You swallowed painfully from the feeling of Akashi inside you as he started to move again, slowly at first but it intensified, to the point that Akashi was also groaning as he hit a certain spot inside you. He was watching you, looking at you---locking gaze with you as he rocked back and forth, you accepted each long thrust he gave you willingly.

You felt that powerful sensation again that took you high...

"S-Sei--Ahn~" you gripped his shoulder tightly and wrap your legs around his waist. "I'm..."

"Come..." He growled. He didn't need to tell you that as you already gave in to the pleasure and released while with him inside you. His followed soon after a few hard-long thrust

"(Name)-ngh!" ...and inside you, he came--hard and hot.

You weren't thinking, no---you couldn't think beside of how good and satisfying it was. Akashi was on top of you still. His face buried on the side of your neck and catching up with his breathing. You whimpered at the lost when Akashi pulled away, but you didn't let him hear your sudden discomfort. Akashi laid next to you, and pulled you towards him before placing a small kiss on your forehead.

"Is your body, alright?" he asked quietly as his hand slowly massaging your side to soothe the slight pain---he knows, because somewhere along the deed...he was gripping your waist tightly.

"...Yes, I'm alright." You murmured quietly. Moment's later Akashi felt your quiet breathing, you fell asleep.

"Sleep, my (name)." Akashi whispered to your hair as he pulled you closer to his body. "Later, we will spend the time in the sea."

It has been a while since the two of you returned from your honeymoon. Akashi was glad that nothing changed between your relationship---he was pertaining to the awkwardness especially after what happened between the two of you that morning. And again that same evening after the long stroll in the beach...and again the day before the two of you left the island.

"Wait-- we have to leave in an hour, right?" you pushed him up a little to stop him from kissing you.

Akashi disappointingly glared at the luscious spot in your neck that he wanted to mark. But then his eyes traveled up and connected to yours which reciprocates Akashi's own desire...

"You're right," he breathed, "but we still have time--I'll make it good--" and with that Akashi entered you without waiting for your answer making your gasp at the sudden intrusion.

"Ahn~" you bit your lip to suppress your moans when Akashi started moving. "S-Sei--ngh!"