"Just to let you know, Tomoe-san." The doctor started, "Our test are 97% accurate. And it states here that you are not biologically related to the boy."

Akashi was waiting in the lobby when his phone vibrated. When he checked, he received an email from his secretary and from the driver he sent to drive you. The first he read was the mail from his driver informing him that you are currently in the office area which resulted of him sending you a message. The second email came from Saito which informed him that there were sudden changes that happened in Tomoe's company. One that deals with the Aoba corp. He didn't respond to his secretary's message, he'll just drop by on his way home.

Soon, Saruhiko came out holding an envelope.

"Is it done?" Akashi asked.

"Yes." Saruhiko nodded with look of disbelief on his face.

"Is that a look of relief?" Akashi noted the look on Saruhiko's face. "The result pleased you?"

"I'm not." Saruhiko defended angrily.

"Disappointed then?" Akashi raised a brow. "If so, be prepared... If you chase her further, I will not hesitate to face you. In all courts in Japan." Akashi warned.

"Don't be alarmed, Akashi-san." Saruhiko sighed. He wasn't threatened, but he didn't want to cause more trouble than what his wife started. "Just pass this (Name). She will know what to do, after seeing this."

Akashi accepted the envelope.

"Well then, I hope this is the last time we will be dealing with this issue, Saruhiko." Akashi said.

"Yes. I apologize for being pe-"

"Don't apologize." Akashi interrupted, "You were only influenced by your wife, I know." Akashi assured him.

"My wife- she's--" Saruhiko doesn't really know what to say.

"Unstable." Akashi finished for him. This surprised Saruhiko.

"What do you know!?" he demanded quite irritated that Akashi know more than him.

"I know everything, Saruhiko." Akashi reminded him. Then he looked at the enveloped that Saruhiko passed him, "I will deliver this to (Name). Take care."

He didn't wait for Saruhiko's response, its only a waste of time. He already know the result from the beginning.

*end flashback*

Saruhiko's massaged the bridge of his nose, a headache is sure to come sooner or later and he can't afford to get sick right now, there's just too much work to do. He was lucky that Akashi didn't push the issue further. Knowing the man, he was ruthless in business field as well in his private life. They pursued the wrong child, he let his wife influence his actions.

"Sir, welcome back." Saruhiko's secretary welcomed him.

"How is it with the Aoba?" he asked immediately as he removed his coat.

"Sir, there's nothing we can do." he informed him, "But another good news is that the Akashi group has invested-"

"The Akashi?" Saruhiko doesn't know if he should be angry or be glad. It looks like Akashi is slapping his face with his money.

"Yes, sir." the secretary nodded. "They left a message that if you want to accept their investment, just phone them personally, it seems like Akashi-san wants you to talk to him.

"Tsk" Saruhiko closed his eyes.

---AKASHI---

"Can I go in now?" Seien waited for Akashi to catch up with him before he entered the room where the maids led him.
Akashi nodded, he wanted to come in with you but it seems like you are taking your time digesting the result that Saruhiko sent you. He let Seien open the door with the maid's assistance.

"Ojii-san! We brought refreshments!" Seien called, leaving Akashi on his trail.

Akashi smiled upon the boy's excitement. He walked after Seien, but the vibration of his phone interrupted him.

Fishing his phone from his pocket, Akashi stared at the screen where Saruhiko's office number was written on the screen. He wasn't expecting his call that early at all.

"Saruhiko." He greeted when he answered the phone with a small smile on his face. "That was fast." he noted.

They talked about Akashi investing on his company, it was a normal business call until...

//"What made you decide to invest in my company?"// It was a serious question coming from Saruhiko.

"I don't like you personally, because of what you did to (Name)." Akashi said, "Yet, I admire how you work in business field. It's a waste of talent if I let your company go bankrupt because of the Aoba corp pulling out their investments

"You should take that as a compliment, Saruhiko." Akashi added, "I don't randomly praise a person. We could've been good friends if you weren't involve with (Name) during college. But then, thanks to you that we are here."

"Live a good life Saruhiko" Akashi reminded him, "Stay away from my wife's life and I'll make sure your company will not lose everything. Put your wife in her proper place."

With that Akashi ended his conversation with Saruhiko. A proper warning is enough, he knows how Saruhiko values his company, he worked for it since the beginning and Akashi admired him for that.

"Seijurou." Akashi looked up and found you standing before him.

"There you are, I've been waiting for you." Akashi smiled and his smile made your heart skip a beat. He was confident that Seien was his and he wasn't wrong.

"Father is waiting inside, let come in together." He offered his hand for your to reach. You looked at his hand and when you reached for it, you felt his tightened around yours.

"Are you okay?" He asked kissing the back of your hand that he was holding.

"Yes." you answered. "It's just-"

"Are you bothered?" Akashi asked. You know what he is talking about.

The DNA result.

"Are you not?" Your replied.

"Why would I?" Akashi smirked.

"Saruhiko and Seien are not related." You informed him, you studied the look on his face.

"I was expecting that."

"You didn't interfere." You stated, "I'm sorry for the last time."

"What happened back there was already in the past. There is no use bringing that up right now, and besides... We both know that it's the hormones that got you that emotional."

"Are you not going to ask me who else could be Seien's father?" Akashi expression didn't change, but he just stared at your eyes and smiled.

"I am Seien's father," Akashi declared, "You should know that by now."

"That confident?"

"Yes," Akashi leaned slightly, brushing your lips with his own. "I am absolute after all."

"I hope that result will end your questions, though I don't mind consulting all the testing facility to prove to you who Seien's father is."

You remained quiet and let Akashi speak and assure you of his relation to Seien.