---AKASHI---

"How was it?" Kaoru asked.

"Don't ask." Tomoe seethed as he loosens his tie and went straight to the bathroom.

"You probably didn't follow my instructions." Kaoru guessed as she followed her husband to the shower room.

"I followed exactly what you told me to do!" Tomoe snapped. "I approached her and almost threatened her that we will not stop until we got the full custody of the boy!"

"And? How did she reacted then?"

"Angry, of course." Saruhiko answered, "but Akashi comes to the rescue. He threatened me with with a restraining order."

"Restraining order?" Kaoru laughed, "He cannot do that- you're the boy's father. And you have rights."

"Can we stop this conversation now? I'm tired." Tomoe grumbled as he steps in under the shower.

"Fine then." Kaoru turned and went back to their bedroom.

---AKASHI---

"This is all your fault!" Tomoe snapped at Kaoru as he slammed the papers that he received the next morning.

"What did I do?"

"I'm the one facing these cases because of your obssession!"

"Calm down, idiot." Kaoru calmly answered, "Its just a restraining order."

"Still, in my name!"

"It will be useless by the time the result comes out, it's just a matter of time." Kaoru assured Tomoe.

"Kaoru!"

"Why are you mad at me!?" Kaoru snapped back. "Its your fault for messing up!"

"Ugh!" Walking away from their breakfast table, "I'm so done with this!" Tomoe took his bag and angrily drove off.

---AKASHI---

"I'm surprised to see the two of you together," came Midorima's greeting, "Akashi and Aomine."

"Ah. Good morning, Shintarou." Akashi greeted and gestured to the empty seat next to him.

"Midorima." Aomine greeted. The blue haired man grinned at Midorima and this made Midorima frown.

"You never changed at all, Aomine."

"Yea, sure." Aomine didn't care.

"So are you not going to tell me why the two of you are together?" Midorima asked as he sips the coffee he ordered.

"The master needed help." Aomine supplied proudly, "and he came to the right person to do the job."

"Right person?" Midorima rolled his eyes.

"No,seriously.'" Aomine leaned back to his seat, "He wanted me to assist his lawyer for a restraining order. That person's not going to get away on this one."

Midorima's eyes traveled to Akashi's direction.

"What did he do this time?" Midorima asked.

"He threatened her, stressed her and forcing her to get to know the boy. All this was done in a public place, even Kiyoshi-san decided to testify that he was being rude." Akashi supplied.

"Did she agree to this restraining order?"

"Why would she even disagree?" Aomine interrupted, "She was being threatened!"

"Did she, Akashi?" Midorima ignored Aomine, and he could only frown at Akashi's response which was a small smile.

"The court hasn't revealed the result and yet he is already causing trouble." Akashi stated, "I don't tolerate such I'll actions towards my family. They will face the consequences."

Midorima sighed. This is Akashi after all. For now, Tomoe will probably stay away.

---AKASHI---

Midorima, earlier that day...

Midorima was called for an emergency the night before so he was early to arrive at his clinic. It was only 7am when he found the pile of envelopes on top of his secretary's table.

Midorima picked them as he decided to deal with them now than doing nothing.

One is again addressed to him.

This time, he wasn't mad. Not at all. He opened them and read the contents of the paper. But after reading the paper, he leaned back to his chair and sighed. His eyes traveled at the pile of other envelopes that are left for him to read.

//brrrrr! brrrrr!//

It was still too early for someone to contact him...yet, it could be his wife and or an emergency so he read the message.

'From: Akashi