-----
Sex was hell with Akashi... you were surprised when you found yourself topping Akashi one time and became the dominant one that round...but of course it didn't last for long as Akashi fought for dominance afterwards...

'Passionate.' Akashi commented as he watch you fall down from your high and then he lets you sleep before pulling you closer to his body.

---AKASHI---

You were able to get back to work the following week. Masaomi didn't oppose to the request, but he did mention that you didn't have to go work since you are the wife of an Akashi now. But you told him that you didn't want to stop working.

"For the time being, you may continue this job of yours...but I hope you will come to your senses that an Akashi wife doesn't have to work." 

But he let you go to work anyways, so...

You sighed quietly when you finished with the meeting with the clients. You were glad that they didn't get mad that you rescheduled meeting them also that they liked your proposed design. During the break time that morning, you were bombard with question coming from your colleague...

"Why didn't you tell us about you and Akashi-san!?" Sawada cried in distress.

"I'm very sorry, Sawada-san." you soothed the now crying Sawada.

"I'm like your older sister---yet---yet---yet you didn't even tell us that you are married to Akashi-san!!"

"I'm sorry." You smiled, "Everything happened so fast and...I hope you forgive me for not telling you about the Akashi-san."

"Don't worry about it, (name)-san." Henmi said with a smile, "Team leader is just over-reacting." The others laughed making Sawada glare at them.

"That's not true! I'm not over-reacting!" Sawada protested, then she turned to you again "But (name)-chan, next time... don't leave us behind!"

"I promise, I won't next time." You assured her.

"Great!" This time, Sawada get animatedly hyped. "So when you get pregnant tell us immediately, okay?"

Your face immediately turned red.

"Sa-Sawada-san!" you stuttered, "It's too early for that!"

"But you can't just say that!" Sawada said, "You went on a relaxing honeymoon--who knows---"

"OMG! Sawada-san STOP! You're embarrassing (name)-san!" your other colleague laughed yet, stopped Sawada from embarrassing you further.

---AKASHI---

"You didn't have to worry anymore, Akashi-sama." Akashi's subordinates assured him, "All the files she tried to steal was immediately secured."

"That's good." Akashi didn't care about the data, files and whatsoever, "Where is she?"

"Under surveillance at her apartment, sir."

"I see. Did she talked already?"

"Not yet."

"Then make her."

"Hai."

Akashi turned his attention to the envelope that contains legal letters from the court. It was for you...but it was sent directly to Akashi's office as he didn't want to you worry about such small matter.

"Akashi-sama, what is your decision regarding this matter?"

"It can't be helped," Akashi gave the envelope to his secretary, Saito. "We will have to attend this hearing then."

"Shall I reschedule all your appointments for the given date?"

"Yes."

"Also, sir..." Akashi looked up at Saito who was standing in front of his table, "Yesterday, Tomoe-san called for an appointment."

"This is for work, correct?"

"No." Saito answered, "He said it was private matter. Tomoe Kaoru."

"The wife?" Akashi raised a brow. "If she calls again, tell her we will deal with this private matter in court. I have no business with her anyway."

"I understand."

---AKASHI---