*-AKASHI-*

Today's drive to Osaka is the longest you've done in your entire life.

"Maybe it would've been better if I took Sora-san with me..." you sighed as you looked over to the back seat and found Seien sleeping. "You must be so tired from the drive Seien..."

You reserved a hotel for the whole week. And it was perfect, just as planned. But then the comfort disappears whenever you remember meeting Akashi after five years... well, it would've been a normal one if only Akashi didnt meet Seien.

But there's nothing you can do about it. Sooner or later someone who knows you will meet Seien.

You sighed one last time that evening as you watched your son sleeping on the bed peacefully. You lightly brushed the hair off his face and he stirred a little, but didnt woke up, and you were glad for that.

"Seien, we're happy even without your father right?" you smiled at the sleeping boy before your comfortably settle yourself next to him. You wrapped your arms around his sleeping form comfortably.

--NEXT DAY--

Akashi was quietly sitting inside a large living room while having his daily morning coffee and his newspaper...no scratch that...

"So, what's with the sudden vacation--oh, no news papers today?" came Gou's question the moment she entered the living room. Akashi could only give her a small nod in response before returning to reading the papers his secretary gave him earlier that morning. "Seijurou?" Gou sat down at the large couch across Akashi's seat.

"I need to meet someone." Akashi answered moments later, as he placed down the papers he was reading on the table...followed by the reading glasses he was using.

"And that is?"

"Just an old friend." Akashi answered as he stood up and walked to the table to get his coffee. "Would you like to come and meet them?"

"Friend? No, thank you." Gou answered, "I'll be picking up Keiko today."

"Keiko?" Akashi raised a brow.

"Yes, you should know what already."

"Of course." Akashi nodded to himself, "I'll leave her to you then."

"Seijurou, you cannot always let me handle her." Gou looked at his direction. "You cannot always leave her to me, after he's your-"

"Gou." Akashi's warning tone silenced her.

"H-her mother's not gonna like it." Gou finished, defeated.

"Then let her be, it is their wish to be around, I have something more important things to take care of than deal with her and Keiko.." Akashi answered. "You came here for vacation, Gou." Akashi reminded her "not to be Keiko's baby sitter."

Gou sighed. She just irritated Seijurou 2nd time that week. And he's got a point too.

"Seijurou-sama," it was the voice of their old butler, "Your bag has been packed to the car."

"Good."

"A-are you leaving already?" Gou asked.

"Yes. I have a train to catch." Akashi picked the papers he left on the table before saying goodbye to Gou.

-*AKASHI*-

Your day started at the Park. It has been a while since you last brought Seien to the park to play.

You watched how fast he grew up, when the other day he as just a small fragile baby and you don't even know how to lift him up.  

*flashback*

"M-mom, I-I'm scared..." you mumbled as your mother assisted a small sleeping baby into your arms "w-what if I squish him?" 

"Don't be silly, (name). You can do it, come on." You watched the baby on your arms sleeping like there'a nothing wrong the world.

"See? He likes your warmth." Your mother commented.