---AKASHI---

*Present*

 "You look awfully stressed." you looked up when you found your manager standing near your office desk.

"Well... the proposal you were asking for is quite stressful to make, I had to research more about the materials too." You responded.

"Sorry for letting you do all the work," the older woman smiled at you with sincerity in her eyes. "The president wanted me to assist with the arrival of the CEO of the Akashi group."

"So, how was it?" You asked. You didn't really care about the arrival of the business partners, you just wanted to talk at the moment.

"Tiring." She sighed, "the president loves to please him, she even offered her daughter."

"She offers her daughter to anyone." You added.

"That's true!" The older woman chuckle, "But wow, the CEO was very young and handsome."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. You should've helped out instead of working on the proposal alone."

"Nah! I'd like to get that one week off instead."

"I was joking with letting you get an off for a week, because I thought you weren't going to finish the proposal in time--but hell you did, and it was approved by the higher ups too!"

"I'll be happy to have my week off please?" You smiled at her sweetly.

"Che~" and the two of you laughed.

"Sawada-san!!!" A panicked voice call out from the hallway of the quiet office.

"What is it Henmi?" You both turned to the horror stricken face of your office mate, Henmi.

"Henmi, what's the matter?" You half chuckled at his state.

"Sawada-san, (last)-san...." he panted, "Akashi-san..."

"Akashi-san?" Sawada raised a brow u hearing the name,

"...Akashi-san is coming to check out the department. The president wants us to have a presentation of the top 3 proposal later tonight!"

"Tonight!?"

"Yes! Tonight!"

"Whoa!!! Isn't that too sudden?"

"Yes, but Akashi-san suddenly decided to check it out and was saying if we are not capable of doing that, then we are not capable of doing anything and doesn't have the right to be on his team."

"Whoa! What's with the attitude!" You commented, "Isn't that too much to judge us?" Irritated, you grumbled opening your computer.

"I know right?" Henmi agreed, "but even the president suddenly get stressed from his words."

"So its gonna be later to tonight?" Sawada, your manager asked.

"Yes!" Henmi nodded.

"Tsk. Need more preparation time."

"Here, I have a presentation prepared from my recent proposal. Since it got approved we can use it right?" You offered.

"Oh my god! (Name)!" Sawada turned to you, "I'm so glad you have prepared one!"

"Well, it makes things easier." You smiled, "I need your signature for my vacation leave later~" you sang with a smile.

"Yes, got it. Just drop by on my office." She happily agreed as you handed her the USB for the proposal.

"Cool! Thanks Sawada-san."

"You're going for leave?" Henmi asked you.

"Yes." You smiled at Henmi, "next week."

"Next week? What about the team building?"

"Oh, I went last time already so its alright not to come this time."

"But you'll miss the fun!" Henmi said, "is your boyfriend asking for a hangout time with you?"

"Don't be stupid, I don't have one."

"Liar~" and the three of you laughed.

"Enough with that chitchat, call Masako and Eli for a presentation of their proposal."

"Yes, Sawada-san!" Henmi nodded and walked off.

"Whoa, you just skip the stressing moment, (name)-san!"

"I know." You smirked with pride.  "Lucky me!" you cheered.

---AKASHI---

Akashi Seijurou scanned through the proposals the firm offered him. He decided to redecorate his new office in Shibuya and a business partner recommended a small architecture firm located nearby.

It has a good reviews as what his assistant told him too. So last night he visited the place he wasn't expecting that it was one of his father's old friend's company.

"I don't want reconstruction of the building, just the interior of the office and the penthouse" He said as she placed down the proposals the head designer gave him.

"Simple yet elegant." Was his last word.

"We understand." The head designer, Sawada picked another folder from Henmi's hands and handed it to Akashi.

"This one is the newest design we have, we haven't released it yet, it just got approved by the higher ups, she collaborated with one of Japan's famous interior designers for the competition two years ago in France, they won first prize..."

"(Full name)." Akashi read the name.

"Yes, (Full name)." Sawada nodded.

Akashi's mind went started working on digging old information, as he read the printed name on top of the file folder Sawada gave him.

A small smirk appeared on his lips.

"Perfect. Send her to my office tomorrow morning, I want her to get familiar with the place so she'll be able to start as soon as possible."

Henmi turned to Sawada in surprise.

"Sawada-san..." he asked worriedly.

"Is there a problem?" Akashi glowered at Henmi, who immediately stiffened up.

"N-nothing!" He squealed.

"I'm afraid that can't happen tomorrow, Akashi-san." Sawada cleared her throat, "(last name)-san just filed for a leave. It was approved already. She'll be on leave the moment she leaves the office."

"Then that means she's still here?" Akashi stood up and turned to the president who was sitting on the sides listening to their conversation.

"Y-yes."

"Then I'd like to meet her personally." Akashi flashed a smile at Sawada. "Now."

"Right, sure."Sawada turned to Henmi. "Call, (last name)." She ordered, and Henmi nodded as he followed her orders.