Epilouge

Epilogue

Jenna's
Point of View

" You did it, babe. " He said to me as he kissed me on the lips.

I smiled weakly at him as the doctor came with our second child, Lilly.

" Can you please get James from the waiting room along with The Jack's, Gina, my dad, Tyler, Nash, and
Sierra? " I asked my best friend, Madison as she looked at Lilly.

" Will do. " She smiled as she walked out to go and get everyone.

I smiled down at Cameron and I's new baby girl and then handed her to Cameron.

She had a small patch of brown hair on top of her head, tiny toes and fingers, with small nails that I couldn't wait to paint. She had a cute little nose like her father and plumper lips like him. She had my eyebrows from what I could tell and my eye shape. She was beautiful.

" She's gorgeous, Jenna. " My mother smiled at me.

" Thank you. " I said to her as I gave her the baby to hold, since I knew that she wanted a turn.

Soon enough everyone came tumbling in, my little James yelling and running over to me in excitement.

" Can I see her, mommy? " He asked me.

" Of course you can baby. Just give me a moment. You have to sit down and wash your hands, ok? " I said to him.

" Yes ma'am. " He said, giving me a salute as he went to the bathroom to scrub his hands that has some cheese dust on them.

My mother handed me Lilly back and by then, James was back out and ready to hold her.

" Now you have to hold her head with support and you have to be very careful with her. She's very fragile, honey. " I said.

" I've got this mom. Trust me, I won't hurt and neither will anyone else, because she's my sister and I have her back. " My cute little 4 year old boy said with a toothy grin.

Tears started brimming in my eyes as I handed her off to him. He held her with grace and support and lord was is such a beautiful sight.

I looked up and around me.

Here I was, surrounded by the people that I love so much. The people that has been with me since the very start. The people that helped me through so much.

Cameron came over to me and smiled at me, hugging me tightly.

" We did it, baby. " I said to him.

" No, you did it. You pushed on and you made it through. " He said, giving me all the credit.

" But you helped me along the way. If it weren't for you then I most likely wouldn't be alive today. " I said to him.

He then wiped up the tear that had slipped from my eye and pulled me closer to him, his lips attaching mine.

" Ew! Mommy and Daddy are disgusting! " We heard James shout.

Cameron and I pulled away, laughing. Madison was now holding the baby while Gilinsky looked at her.

Madison's belly was popping out and I couldn't help but think that they were going to be great parents soon. Johnson is still single and happy as ever. Now Nash? He and Sierra are married and have a four year old boy named Tyler. James and Tyler are like best friends. As for me and Cameron? Well, we have two kids and are happily married obviously.

God, I couldn't ask for a better life.