Chapter 65

Chapter 65

Cameron's
Point of View

" Mr. and Mrs. Adams? " The doctor called out, Jenna's parents walking over to him as they began to talk.

I sighed as I slowly looked back at my group, my eyes almost completely closed shut from crying so much.

Jenna's parents flew in right away and somehow managed to get here rather quickly. I called up Madison, The Jack's, and Nash. They all came as soon as they heard. Madison took it the hardest out of all of the them, Gilinsky after her. Johnson was a mess too, but not as bad. Then, Nash. He hasn't shed a tear yet. He hasn't said a word or moved from his seat. He was frozen.

" Let it go. " I began to quietly sing.

Madison just looked at me in confusion but soon started to sing along, the Jack's doing the same. By now we were louder as the chorus was almost over with. We all looked at Nash with smiles on our face, waiting for him to sing.

He looked at us with a glare. We all got closer to him, anxiously waiting.

" Come on, Nashty. " I smirked.

He then sighed.

" The cold never bothered me anyway. " He shouted sing-song like.

People around the emergency room just looked at us weirdly as we laughed.

Here our friend was in the hospital, possibly close to dying, and we were laughing.

We soon came to an end and by then, Mr. and Mrs. Adams had returned to their seats which were next to us.

" How is she? " I asked them, hoping that they had some good news.

" They're about to take her into another surgery and she lost a lot of blood so her James and I have to go and give up some of our blood for her. We will be back soon and she will too. " Joy, Mrs. Adams, said with a small sad smile that was filled with hope.

I nodded my head and gave her a smile back as she and James got back up and followed a doctor or nurse to the back so that they could give some of their blood to Jenna.

" God I hope she's ok. " I said.

" She's a strong person, Cameron. She wouldn't leave you like that anyways. She'll come back for you. " Madison said with a smile.

" If only you knew what happened. " I said, shaking at the thoughts that began to run through my head.

" Actually, not to be rude or anything, but what exactly happened? " Nash asked.

I took a deep breath as I mentally tried to prepare myself to speak about it.

No one has asked me about it yet, because it was quite horrible and they all knew it.

" She told me that she loved me and I didn't know what to say so I said that I loved someone else and God was I stupid. Then this girl that I've been talking to for quite a while called me and she talked to me, Nash talks and next thing I know is that she hangs up on me. She then texted m- " I began to explain, but got cut off.

" Wait, who's this girl? " Madison asked with disgust like any best friend would do to their best friend's crush that was talking to another girl.

" Just wait, I'm gonna get to that part soon, " I said, Madison nodding her head, even though she was slightly annoyed. " Anyways, so she texted me and told me to meet me at this cliff that Jenna brought me to before. I was really confused, but I went. When I got there I saw Jenna and see was a wreck when she began talking. Turns out that the girl who I've been talking to was also Jenna and she thought that Nash and I set up this plan to make her fall for me and then to break her heart and shit like that which is so not true. She then left and I followed her, reaching her house. When I got in, which I had to go through the backyard, because she for once locked the front door, I found her in her parents room. She had a gun to her head and a smile on her face as she shot herself. I ran to her, but she pulled it to qu- quickly for me. " I said, my voice cracking at the end as I couldn't help but begin to sob.

They all looked at me in sympathy and I hated it.

" She's gonna be ok, Cameron. " Gilinsky said as I closed my eyes, letting the tears stream down my cheeks.

I sure as hell hoped that she was.