Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Cameron's
Point of View

I couldn't believe it. I had her number. I quickly went outside without my friends noticing. I dialed the number and took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. I then hit the green call button, anxiously waiting for her to pick up as I listened to the phone ring.

" Hello? " I heard her.

" Princess. " I smiled.

" Cameron? " She asked, a loud beeping noise going off in the back ground.

" That's me. " I nervously said as I began to walk further away from the house.

" Well fuck. " She sighed.

" What's wrong? " I asked worriedly.

" I wasn't planning on talking to you ever again. " She said.

" Oh. " Was all I could manage to spit out of my mouth.

" Well how's life? " She asked.

" I miss you. " I said.

" I wish I could say the same. " She said, my heart breaking.

" What happened to your feelings? " I asked, generally concerned.

" Cameron, I don't have any feelings for you anymore. I'm sorry, but I just don't. " She said, her voice cracking at the end.

" And why is that? " I asked with hurt and somewhat anger.

" I found someone new. I found someone else. And this guy is amazing. I think that I might be falling in love with him and it's scaring me. " She said.

" Well if it makes you feel any better, I think that I'm falling for two girls. Both are equally amazing and I think that I'm falling for both. I guess it's too bad that your one of them. " I sighed, hanging up on her.

I wasn't going to just stand there, listening to her talk about this new guy in pain.

" Why does the world hate me so much? " I yelled as I kept walking away from the house.

I was tired, physically and emotionally. I didn't want to have to go back to a place where a bunch of drunk teenagers were. I pulled out my headphones from jean pocket, plugging them into my phone. I put my music on shuffle, immediately recognizing the first song.

" All I care about is money and the city that I'm from. I'ma sip until I feel it, I'ma smoke it 'till it's gone. " Drake sang, making me hum along to the song.

I began to dance and walk to the music, soon tripping on a rock, making me tumble down. My head almost touched the concrete, but I quickly moved my hands to block my head for safety. I felt the pain starting to rise from my legs to my arms. Although I had clothes on, it still hurt and got me dirty. I had blood running through my left pant leg as a cut was formed there, scraps aligned all over my arms, and my hands were skinned too.

" Fuck. " I groaned as I saw some feet running over to me.

I didn't have enough strength to look up so I just laid down, anxiously waiting to find out who the person was and what they were going to do.

" Cameron! " I heard Jenna's voice say, her foot steps getting louder.

" Jenna? " I questioned with confusion.

" No you dumbo, it's spongebob. " She said, making me imagine her rolling her eyes.

" Aren't you drunk? " I asked as I felt her get closer to my body, her warmth radiating off of her.

" I might be hella drunk right now, but when I'm drunk I'm not too bad. I just giggle more and get things confused, that's really all that happens. " She said, laughing a little.

" Well ok then. " I said.

" So what happened? " She asked me as she lifted my face so that I could meet her mesmerizing eyes.

" I was dancing and I kind of tripped over a rock. " I said a bit embarrassed.

" Your cute. " She giggled as she helped me up.

" Thanks. " I laughed.

" Ok, let's get you back to my car and we'll take you to my place. I'll clean you up there. " She said.

" I'll drive though. You've been drinking and although I do trust you, other people on the road don't. " I said.

" Ok, whatever dad. " She mumbled as we walked back to her car.